timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm almost done reading the Stihl book, and I must say that bruhcutters are great. I'm headed to an old saw shop and Rural King. I'm hoping I can find some vintage Stihl stuff for cheap. View attachment 408340View attachment 408342
I can appreciate your self education process young man. I give you a thumbs up for dealing with your life challenges. Couple suggestions for ya. Move those 2x4 stringers a little lower on your firewood bucking stand you posted to prevent hitting with your bar on a cut through.
Start wearing chaps when you are noodling in your videos. You scared the hell out of me when you posted the chap demonstration video on your channel. That could of got ugly but you kept that saw out front of you, so you used one of your 9 lives.
Expect to take some chit on this big boy thread right here. Your not on YouTube here little guy.
Again appreciate your drive in life with what you got going on. Keep it up there little buddy. Please use extreme caution if you are going to demo a brush cutter with a blade. It ain't stopping if it comes around on you. If will cut through your ankles. OK!!!!
I'm just an old man sharing my lawn LOL.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought a new car 2 weeks ago tomorrow and the dealer has had it since day 1 waiting for a factory tow package to come in so they can install it and do the undercoating, etc

They just called and said the wiring harness is back ordered until mid March and is it ok to keep the car until late March?

Umm let’s see….

No

Car salesman are a special breed of scum

I wonder if they get theirs in prison like child molesters

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can appreciate your self education process young man. I give you a thumbs up for dealing with your life challenges. Couple suggestions for ya. Move those 2x4 stringers a little lower on your firewood bucking stand you posted to prevent hitting with your bar on a cut through.
Start wearing chaps when you are noodling in your videos. You scared the hell out of me when you posted the chap demonstration video on your channel. That could of got ugly but you kept that saw out front of you, so you used one of your 9 lives.
Expect to take some chit on this big boy thread right here. Your not on YouTube here little guy.
Again appreciate your drive in life with what you got going on. Keep it up there little buddy. Please use extreme caution if you are going to demo a brush cutter with a blade. It ain't stopping if it comes around on you. If will cut through your ankles. OK!!!!
I'm just an old man sharing my lawn LOL.
you just want someone to cut your grass

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought a new car 2 weeks ago tomorrow and the dealer has had it since day 1 waiting for a factory tow package to come in so they can install it and do the undercoating, etc

They just called and said the wiring harness is back ordered until mid March and is it ok to keep the car until late March?

Umm let’s see….

No

What are you car towing?

Evening guys.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Umm let’s see….

No

Sure, i’ll start sending my payments at that time.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Copy. I know that it’s happening right now, and a couple local brothers (about 20-25 minutes from me) are racing it again. They are team 17.

Glad to see they're not on a Cat.

I can only imagine the hassle of coordinating, and having the fire dept follow your team for the entire race....

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 17-03-43 Facebook.png

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, It don't hurt to try LOL.
How you been Mountanieer?
Been working down at Sammus Power plant. It's coming down Dallas. Haven't seen you initials welded into cooling tubes yet LOL
ive not heard of that one
ive been watching them take down hatfield masontown power plant around waynesburg
i know alot of guys that worked there wv and pa guys

where is the one at you mentioned

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ive not heard of that one
ive been watching them take down hatfield masontown power plant around waynesburg
i know alot of guys that worked there wv and pa guys

where is the one at you mentioned
Sorry slack quoter tonight. Long day