nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This is serious fellas..

I'm 99% sure I got a text message from a guy last night that pimps his wife out or is some kind of swinger/sex trafficker and he sent it to the wrong number by accident..I didn't know if I should laugh or be a little concerned..I'm 99% sure I should be a little concerned..

What should I do ?
Don't click on the picture, they have found a way to add spy ware installs into them when clicked on!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Don't click on the picture, they have found a way to add spy ware installs into them when clicked on!

Roger that.

It's an open picture that you can see without clicking on it.

It's not some weird link with a message "Bob" from India sent.

Last edited:

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas. Doing a little screwing around in the yard today and this hammer donkey needs some advice. The service pole closest to the house was finally replaced the week before last. They removed the old mercury vapor light but refused to install it on the new pole. It's fine, it wasn't working anyway. I picked up a new LED to replace it but I want to know what I should use to cover the wire up the pole. It just looks like romex but it has a covering that was probably rated to be buried in the 50s when gramps put it in. I am not going to replace it, I just want to know what to use to replace the old wood half circle covering that protected it on the old pole. PVC pipe? Tube socks? Hollowed out dent pullers?

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas. Doing a little screwing around in the yard today and this hammer donkey needs some advice. The service pole closest to the house was finally replaced the week before last. They removed the old mercury vapor light but refused to install it on the new pole. It's fine, it wasn't working anyway. I picked up a new LED to replace it but I want to know what I should use to cover the wire up the pole. It just looks like romex but it has a covering that was probably rated to be buried in the 50s when gramps put it in. I am not going to replace it, I just want to know what to use to replace the old wood half circle covering that protected it on the old pole. PVC pipe? Tube socks? Hollowed out dent pullers?

Used bratwurst casings.
The all natural ones.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Use the grey pc. Its rated electrical conduit. You can use IMC or rigid too, but thats a little spendy and harder to work with. Has to be bent, threaded, etc.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is serious fellas..

I'm 99% sure I got a text message from a guy last night that pimps his wife out or is some kind of swinger/sex trafficker and he sent it to the wrong number by accident..I didn't know if I should laugh or be a little concerned..I'm 99% sure I should be a little concerned..

What should I do ?
Concern for your safety or her’s?

Yourself, you know ou can handle yourself, why not try it out?

Her? Up here we have cybertip.ca that has resources to help individuals that are being trafficked. Not sure what exists down there but they do share and work internationally so there may be some info there for you too.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Concern for your safety or her’s?

Yourself, you know ou can handle yourself, why not try it out?

Her? Up here we have cybertip.ca that has resources to help individuals that are being trafficked. Not sure what exists down there but they do share and work internationally so there may be some info there for you too.

Hers..I don't worry for me ..at all..lol.

I hope this girl isn't in some kind of trouble.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look up wiremold!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag