Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
3:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...aaand welcome back to 1950. Seems we have come full circle, but with a "little" more technology.
Just wait. Soon you wont have to worry about fluids n stuffs.
No fluids in a Lithium battery to check on.
In fact, id recommed you dont even get too close to those. The one you stare at all day and hold up to your head for extended periods of time is probably enough.😉
They will figure out how to make electric brakes that dont require brake fluid if they havent already. No tranny fluid anymore, because theres no transmission.
No differential oils, because there will be electric motors doing the differintiating...

And since we can make all the power we need to charge those fine machines from the sun, wind, water, unicorn farts, and kum-bay-yahs there should be NOTHING to worry about....😄

Yeah, I know its coming.

Hope I'm dead by then though.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by the power and speed that electric vehicles can achieve. Beyond that, meh. Technology has to be better than what it replaces, not just equally as good with different tradeoffs.

Let's think critically about this for a minute.

People will start buying electric vehicles when electric vehicles are cheaper to buy than gas vehicles, have more range than gas vehicles, can tow more and go faster than gas vehicles, and can charge to 100% in under an hour at any gas station for less money than filling a tank of gas.

Currently, compared to gasoline vehicles, electric cars are more expensive, have less or equal range, tow less or equal, are generally slower, take hours to charge and the charging network is scarce.

There are no advantages. Why should they expect people to buy them?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by the power and speed that electric vehicles can achieve. Beyond that, meh. Technology has to be better than what it replaces, not just equally as good with different tradeoffs.

People will start buying electric vehicles when electric vehicles are cheaper to buy than gas vehicles, have more range than gas vehicles, can tow more and go faster than gas vehicles, and can charge to 100% in under an hour at any gas station for less money than filling a tank of gas.

Currently, compared to gasoline vehicles, electric cars are more expensive, have less or equal range, tow less or equal, are generally slower, take hours to charge and the charging network is scarce.

it shows your credit is good and that you are a attention hoe

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Because this is Murica and Muricans jump on any and all fads, good, bad, or indifferent

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The only advantage I can see would be for a city dweller that didn't drive a long distance to and from work.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, oldest boy puked last night. He’s currently sleeping on the couch. We have a big deer drive setup for this morning that all of us are a part of.. I guess today we find out how tough he is.
Must have been something he ate - he’s full of energy and already to go. Game on.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is serious fellas..

I'm 99% sure I got a text message from a guy last night that pimps his wife out or is some kind of swinger/sex trafficker and he sent it to the wrong number by accident..I didn't know if I should laugh or be a little concerned..I'm 99% sure I should be a little concerned..

What should I do ?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Correct me if I'm wrong..

But isn't the sheetz on 30 by hempfield one of the only places around here to charge ?

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is serious fellas..

I'm 99% sure I got a text message from a guy last night that pimps his wife out or is some kind of swinger/sex trafficker and he sent it to the wrong number by accident..I didn't know if I should laugh or be a little concerned..I'm 99% sure I should be a little concerned..

What should I do ?

Probably start by asking if she's a homeowner or pro model and give them Dallas' number.