Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, 25 and snowing most of the night, I'll fire up the snow chucker after we get some daylight

In the meantime I am working on my first pot of coffee and reading this drivel

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They actually banned me for telling them that I thought it was childish to censor other forum's names.
I went on there a while back and was looking for some of my pictures that aren't in my iPhone history and my log in and stuff would't work

It wasn't important enough to contact anyone so I just chalked it up to the wasted time column

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
trouble maker

they send me *s-word too
pretty much begging for money
ive been kicked out of better places
such as mcdonalds walmart and a strip club
so when you get there tell them to siiydsa

You got kicked out of a strip club ? Were you making inappropriate sexual comments to the men ?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Vagitosis runs rampant on chainsaw forums.

There's people that claim to have thick skin that turn in to a 13 year old girl really quick.
The 13 year old girls in my family have thicker skin than many grown men I've encountered.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only advantage I can see would be for a city dweller that didn't drive a long distance to and from work.
Thats the only situation I can think of that makes sense. And even then, going on a vacation requires a rental car, flying, or owning a second vehicle.
Correct me if I'm wrong..

But isn't the sheetz on 30 by hempfield one of the only places around here to charge ?
I know the Sheetz on 910 in Wexford has a row of Tesla chargers and Ross Park Mall has some chargers. I don't know of any others around but I'm never really looking for them either.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thats the only situation I can think of that makes sense. And even then, going on a vacation requires a rental car, flying, or owning a second vehicle.

I know the Sheetz on 910 in Wexford has a row of Tesla chargers and Ross Park Mall has some chargers. I don't know of any others around but I'm never really looking for them either.

That's yuppieville..that doesn't surprise me up there. I don't pay any attention to it either.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

so when you buying one ?
theres one setup at sheets along 119 at morgantown