Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of my mom's coworkers backed into her car while she was at work the other day. Obviously they are gonna cover it so I took it to get an estimate today. $1300 to replace the rear bumper, and they can't get it in until December. Oh well, its only cosmetic.
View attachment 391353

Dall has dent pullers for rent. He can't use them anymore.

You should know this....FFS.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of my mom's coworkers backed into her car while she was at work the other day. Obviously they are gonna cover it so I took it to get an estimate today. $1300 to replace the rear bumper, and they can't get it in until December. Oh well, its only cosmetic.
View attachment 391353
Prolly did it on purpose for parking in a handicap spot without a handicap plate. Lol.

Unless youins hang a placard from the visor!

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol alright there Eric cart man and pretty sure the chode they chopped off you is in some river in PA… there was a very credible source on scene that saw it with his own eyes your tiny penis being thrown out the window into the river

Needles to say u can’t check no oil
Can always pull the high level plug and dip a finger in! Lol

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dall has dent pullers for rent. He can't use them anymore.

You should know this....FFS.
Well if it was my own car I'd go that route but I'm not paying to fix it.
Prolly did it on purpose for parking in a handicap spot without a handicap plate. Lol.

Unless youins hang a placard from the visor!
She has a placard.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Let's talk about shingles on a low pitched roof. Double the felt? How about the flashing at my stove pipe? Add more metal above it underneath the shingles? Thoughts on asphalt sealers? We're talking about a 3/12 pitch here. Timberline shake style shingles I'm using are guaranteed down to a 2/12, but I'm not happy with anything less than a 4/12.

I always used ice and water shield under a 4/12 and if I was using 3 tab shingles I went to a 4" exposure.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 391353
Every body shop in the Anchorage area that’s worth going to is 2-3 months out

And they all have parking lots of cars stacked 2 deep it seems

Don’t know if it’s a shortage of parts or people but it’s just insane

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a big boat, and a lot of us are in it. I have been a user of hearing protection my whole life. I still say "huh?" an awful lot. I seem to be losing the high frequencies. Women's voices are the hardest to hear. Maybe I just don't understand women. Which reminds me of a joke.

A pastor gets ready to retire, suddenly gods voice booms to him, "my faithful servant, you have served me well all these years, and I will grant you a favor, just name it!". So the pastor says, "I always wanted to visit Hawaii, but don't want to fly, could you build me a bridge so I can drive there?". God booms, are you serious?, The logistics while possible would make everyone no longer decide whether I am real. Think of something else!"

So the pastor says, "The only other thing I ever wanted, was to understand women."

God says, "you want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Same here, upper frequencies are shot, started that in my late teens and twenties as a millwright surrounded by saws, planers, molders, etc

We fought OSHA tooth and nail when they mandated sound enclosures and hearing protection and stuffs...

Not my best move

My lower range is either enhanced to compensate or I am part whale or something because I feel and hear things long before anyone else around me

I will be sitting here and tell the boss a truck is coming down our way and 30 seconds later here they are, I just feel the vibrations and hear the low rumble a bit later

Plus I don't understand women AT ALL EITHER...

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 391353
Subaru? Is she vegan?

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw a statistic today that Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) has lost 50k jobs since 2017. Surrounding counties haven't lost any or gained jobs and Philadelphia only lost around 700.

You think maybe they are doing something wrong here? Fugg it, I'm moving.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 391353
You could fix that with a heat gun in an hour and stick that 1300.00 in your pocket.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i figured as old as he is that he couldnt get his leg up that high

all you guys are gay in here lol
Not required last time I checked.
I guess maybe it helps tho, based on the last couple months worth of discussions.
Sorry, its just not something I'm accustomed to....
Trying to be a little more understanding....n stuffs...😱

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You could fix that with a heat gun in an hour and stick that 1300.00 in your pocket.
I could make it a lot better but the paint is all cracked and and the creases in the plastic are pretty sharp so it'd never be quite right. I looked on car-part.com for a used one but nothing in the right color. If it wasn't a tri-color, I would buy the bumper and paint it myself but tri-colors are a *b-word to match.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could make it a lot better but the paint is all cracked and and the creases in the plastic are pretty sharp so it'd never be quite right. I looked on car-part.com for a used one but nothing in the right color. If it wasn't a tri-color, I would buy the bumper and paint it myself but tri-colors are a *b-word to match.
If the paint is cracked.....you're right.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not required last time I checked.
I guess maybe it helps tho, based on the last couple months worth of discussions.
Sorry, its just not something I'm accustomed to....
Trying to be a little more understanding....n stuffs...😱
lol well since i had my surgery thats what all the slackergots here said i had done