Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My oldest son talks like that, he drops into this low gravelly monotone mumbling and I can't understand a word he says

I get tired of it and turn and walk away which is his cue to start speaking intelligibly
There are certain people who I have a hell of a time understanding. I know my hearing is not very good at all after all the years of abuse I've dealt my ears. BUT......some people just mumble like they have a mouth full of cock.

Yeah.....I said it. LOL

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are certain people who I have a hell of a time understanding. I know my hearing is not very good at all after all the years of abuse I've dealt my ears. BUT......some people just mumble like they have a mouth full of cock.

Yeah.....I said it. LOL

Right there with you, too many years of guns, chainsaws, rock and roll, and industrial noise

My hearing tests kind of at the bottom of the range that is ok for normal conversational levels, although hearing aids would certainly make it better

It gets much worse in loud crowded places with multiple conversations going on like so many popular restaurants, in that setting I have a real hard time picking out my conversation from all the background noise

What I get irritated by is my family not cutting me some slack and helping me out a bit instead of talking to me with their head turned away, or using their grade school "inside voice", or mumbling, etc

Donna's shoulders are shot as you know, but I don't stand by and get exasperated because she can't even reach for a coffee mug, I automatically take care of it

I don't think it is too much to ask for reciprocal understanding

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right there with you, too many years of guns, chainsaws, rock and roll, and industrial noise

My hearing tests kind of at the bottom of the range that is ok for normal conversational levels, although hearing aids would certainly make it better

It gets much worse in loud crowded places with multiple conversations going on like so many popular restaurants, in that setting I have a real hard time picking out my conversation from all the background noise

What I get irritated by is my family not cutting me some slack and helping me out a bit instead of talking to me with their head turned away, or using their grade school "inside voice", or mumbling, etc

Donna's shoulders are shot as you know, but I don't stand by and get exasperated because she can't even reach for a coffee mug, I automatically take care of it

I don't think it is too much to ask for reciprocal understanding
You and I are in the same damn boat brother.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yeah.....I said it. LOL
Oh Dallicia...yer being paged.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You and I are in the same damn boat brother.
WHAT???!!!😁
Yeah, same here.
Cant have a conversation with anyone in a room with more than 2 people talking at once, music, or TV on.
Also have a pretty serious case of ADD, so if the tv is on, I cant focus on anything anyway...SQUIRREL!😂

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, you can play banjo, I blow a mean kazoo, so all we need now is someone who can really wail on the dent puller…

Any suggestions?
It's sort of a toss up (not to be confused with a tossed salad) between Jason and Dallas.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WHAT???!!!😁
Yeah, same here.
Cant have a conversation with anyone in a room with more than 2 people talking at once, music, or TV on.
Also have a pretty serious case of ADD, so if the tv is on, I cant focus on anything anyway...SQUIRREL!😂
Ohhhhh……SHINEY!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never !!!!!
Gotta rent pigs then
Question:

How many ears must one man have before he can hear people cry?

I hear a lot in the nsp thread from Georgia and Canada
My oldest son talks like that, he drops into this low gravelly monotone mumbling and I can't understand a word he says

I get tired of it and turn and walk away which is his cue to start speaking intelligibly
Boomhower?

Yeah.....I said it. LOL
That be Jason
I know exactly who you're talking about, he types like it too.
Jason ?
It's sort of a toss up (not to be confused with a tossed salad) between Jason and Dallas.
Thing is I’ll be around to give a sack kick

Only way he can is if you go to his town
Them 2 are always checking each other’s oil smh
I keep checking your moms oil
She needs a little more oil in her rearend
She has a wore out seal