Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of my mom's coworkers backed into her car while she was at work the other day. Obviously they are gonna cover it so I took it to get an estimate today. $1300 to replace the rear bumper, and they can't get it in until December. Oh well, its only cosmetic.
View attachment 391353
Try leadfarmer's trick

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buenos diaz all ticklers of the fancy. Friday is always a good day, because it opens up the weekend. I got good news from the team of doctors studying the vast chasm between my ears. They have ruled out CFE. Man that is good news. They still cannot explain other things going on so the quest continues. Have a good weekend.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
2:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Taking the boys to school, then coming home to pack up for the trip to Minocqua this afternoon. Picking up the oldest boy before school lets out to get on the road.. He’s jacked - just came upstairs to tell me he’s awake and too excited to sleep.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20230927_124844.jpg
I'm still trying to decide if Alice and Jasmine are in the area on honeymoon or Adam is visiting the states. Afraid to look in the back for the dent pullers. Anywho, its Friday and last day of brown truck for a little over a week.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buenos diaz all ticklers of the fancy. Friday is always a good day, because it opens up the weekend. I got good news from the team of doctors studying the vast chasm between my ears. They have ruled out CFE. Man that is good news. They still cannot explain other things going on so the quest continues. Have a good weekend.
I have no idea what CFE is, but I hope you figure out what's going on.

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no idea what CFE is, but I hope you figure out what's going on.
Thanks Randy. When I was young I competed for many years in full contact martial arts, about a decade span. The concern was that I may have developed Concussive Force Encephalopathy. The same disease that football and hockey players can get from years of hard blows to the head. It basically ends up with you being like Muhammad Ali in the end.

I am blessed that is not the case.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Randy. When I was young I competed for many years in full contact martial arts, about a decade span. The concern was that I may have developed Concussive Force Encephalopathy. The same disease that football and hockey players can get from years of hard blows to the head. It basically ends up with you being like Muhammad Ali in the end.

I am blessed that is not the case.
Ah. I see. Yes, I'm very happy that you are not destined to end up like him as well.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 391384
I'm still trying to decide if Alice and Jasmine are in the area on honeymoon or Adam is visiting the states. Afraid to look in the back for the dent pullers. Anywho, its Friday and last day of brown truck for a little over a week.
That thing's got Lotomus Lizardus, aka Dallicia, written all over it...she's around there somewhere, always be aware of yer surroundings.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could make it a lot better but the paint is all cracked and and the creases in the plastic are pretty sharp so it'd never be quite right. I looked on car-part.com for a used one but nothing in the right color. If it wasn't a tri-color, I would buy the bumper and paint it myself but tri-colors are a *b-word to match.
@JoeDirt paint and body works doesn't have access to the booth where you used to work? Let's go huff some paint fumes...