Boomhower?

That be Jason

Jason ?

Thing is I’ll be around to give a sack kick

Only way he can is if you go to his town

I keep checking your moms oil
She needs a little more oil in her rearend
She has a wore out seal
Lol alright there Eric cart man and pretty sure the chode they chopped off you is in some river in PA… there was a very credible source on scene that saw it with his own eyes your tiny penis being thrown out the window into the river

Needles to say u can’t check no oil

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol alright there Eric cart man and pretty sure the chode they chopped off you is in some river in PA… there was a very credible source on scene that saw it with his own eyes your tiny penis being thrown out the window into the river

ask her what was leaking out her rearend then

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You're on your own with that...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, you can play banjo, I blow a mean kazoo, so all we need now is someone who can really wail on the dent puller…

Any suggestions?
Well look no further than Brokeback, WV…Dalice can be contacted at 1-800-GRINDR. Just leave a message if no answer…it’s gettin’ close to prime time for the lizard to be in the lots.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's talk about shingles on a low pitched roof. Double the felt? How about the flashing at my stove pipe? Add more metal above it underneath the shingles? Thoughts on asphalt sealers? We're talking about a 3/12 pitch here. Timberline shake style shingles I'm using are guaranteed down to a 2/12, but I'm not happy with anything less than a 4/12.

The roof on the addition of my house, is a hair under a 3/12. Close to 2-1/2 - 12.

Back in 2008 when I redid the whole thing, per two different roofers I talked with, I was told to run a full layer of ice & water shield, instead of tar paper, then I used heritage shake type asphalt shingles. No leaks in 15 years, and my stove jack vents through this part of the roof.

One of my BIL's is a multi generation roofer, he did not recommend asphalt shingles on anything under 4/12, unless there was a full layer ice & water shield under it, instead of tar paper. He recommended I use metal roofing, or some type of high dollar rubbish type membrane. I went the route that matched the rest of the house, and used asphalt shingles, so far so good.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The roof on the addition of my house, is a hair under a 3/12. Close to 2-1/2 - 12.

Back in 2008 when I redid the whole thing, per two different roofers I talked with, I was told to run a full layer of ice & water shield, instead of tar paper, then I used heritage shake type asphalt shingles. No leaks in 15 years, and my stove jack vents through this part of the roof.

One of my BIL's is a multi generation roofer, he did not recommend asphalt shingles on anything under 4/12, unless there was a full layer ice & water shield under it, instead of tar paper. He recommended I use metal roofing, or some type of high dollar rubbish type membrane. I went the route that matched the rest of the house, and used asphalt shingles, so far so good.
These Timberline shake shingles are guaranteed on a 2/12. I'm not sold on that. So I'll at the least double the felt and lap it extra heavy.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of my mom's coworkers backed into her car while she was at work the other day. Obviously they are gonna cover it so I took it to get an estimate today. $1300 to replace the rear bumper, and they can't get it in until December. Oh well, its only cosmetic.
IMG_5678.jpg

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You and I are in the same damn boat brother.
It's a big boat, and a lot of us are in it. I have been a user of hearing protection my whole life. I still say "huh?" an awful lot. I seem to be losing the high frequencies. Women's voices are the hardest to hear. Maybe I just don't understand women. Which reminds me of a joke.

A pastor gets ready to retire, suddenly gods voice booms to him, "my faithful servant, you have served me well all these years, and I will grant you a favor, just name it!". So the pastor says, "I always wanted to visit Hawaii, but don't want to fly, could you build me a bridge so I can drive there?". God booms, are you serious?, The logistics while possible would make everyone no longer decide whether I am real. Think of something else!"

So the pastor says, "The only other thing I ever wanted, was to understand women."

God says, "you want two lanes or four on that bridge?"