Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeez..."clear 4?" You sure put a Wendy's Biggie-Size f'ng on these folks no doubt. Of course they can't pay yer lizard ass what you're worth...there's a little thing called a minimum wage law.

#UnionLotLizardsAreFoReal
4000 office dweller
Not bad for 12 days
I like the framing square over the calculator for stairs and rafters. But I'm 53. Learnt that stuffs bout 34 years ago
Surprised they had framing squares back then

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Regular hair cutter?
I used to see one who kept a cigarette dangling from her lip and a hardwired phone pinched between her cheek and shoulder the whole time.
Cellphones weren't everywhere yet, so she had that knotted up 12ft cord wrapped around her.
Used to book my appt in afternoon so as to go home and get a shower from smelling like an ashtray afterwards.
But mercy sakes, she could get my hair to lay perfect (I had more of it back then) and all I had to do was half-assed hit it with the blow dryer for a moment and go.

She moved about twice a year, so I lost track of her eventually..... Sucks how so many of the gifted folks seem to be that way.
(I got a long string of jobs, myself. so I can't & won't ever gripe 'bout 'er)

Funny story moment? **
I was sitting in the waiting area (I was a bit early that day).
The ladies were commenting on my hair (it was waaaay healthier looking back then).
They asked, "what do you do to it?"
My dumb-assed answer? and dead serious too!!
"I usually flop across my bed and hang it over the side.
Then set the blow dryer on medium brown and blast it 'bout 2/3s dry
and then stick a motorcycle helment on it and take off for work."

oohhh man... that brief bit of silence was almost deafening.:rolleyes:

These days? No longer working around machinery, So, (what little i still have), gets pulled through a couple of rubber bands and sorta forgotten about.

**And yes, I've casually asked the Shrink what's the boundary betwixt irreverence and Tourettes Syndrom.
They just laughed.;)

Last edited:

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My mom was an industrial engineer. Math was her jam. She regularly explained to me how I couldn't help but use algebra and geometry in my daily life. Naturally.....my eyes glazed over during these conversations. She went so far sometimes as to break down processes I used to lay out stairs and rafters into mathematical equations. I asked her how the hell she knew the processes involved in such things. She said it was all simply common sense. She was a sharp cookie.
My eyes were glazed over during Algebra but it was second hour.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FedEx just dropped this off. I ordered it from Lowes with a new snowblower that will be here in about 3 weeks. They shipped this second day air. I will never understand the shipping algorithms in use by the big box places.

I never had this kind of gas can before but my son swears by them

IMG_3954.jpeg

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pressure washed the house today. Tomorrow finish spraying my daughter's as I didn't finish the back side last year.
If you want to save time, I bought that bottle of house cleaner you put on the end of the hose, spray down the house and then rinse. Holy crap, the stuff worked. Doesn't hurt the grass or the plants. I was skeptical, but not anymore. Can get it just about anywhere. Give it a whirl and save your day. What used to take me hours now takes 10 minutes.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FedEx just dropped this off. I ordered it from Lowes with a new snowblower that will be here in about 3 weeks. They shipped this second day air. I will never understand the shipping algorithms in use by the big box places.

I never had this kind of gas can before but my son swears by them

View attachment 390578
They are nice they don’t vent though so if during hot or sunny day before filling gas tank release the pressure first