Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are nice they don’t vent though so if during hot or sunny day before filling gas tank release the pressure first
I have always just bought whatever gas can was on sale, tossed the CARB compliant "guaranteed to leak and spill" spout, and bought EZ-Pour spouts
IMG_3956.jpeg

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FedEx just dropped this off. I ordered it from Lowes with a new snowblower that will be here in about 3 weeks. They shipped this second day air. I will never understand the shipping algorithms in use by the big box places.

I never had this kind of gas can before but my son swears by them

View attachment 390578
I own 4 of them - 3 of them are 2 1/2 gal with saw mix, and then 1 5 gal with straight 91 non-oxy gas for the lawnmower. They work very well. Just “burp” them before you pour or you’ll get a surprise!

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was in high school when the first Texas Instruments hand calculator came out and I remember it being several hundred dollars
My oldest brother was on the team who invented the first pocket calculator. He worked for Texas Instruments for years and years. He still gets royalties last I heard.
Framing square was my most advanced "math". Some guys are dangerous with it.
The younger than me guys learned with speed square and that impressed me at the time.

Now I hide from those.
Framing square for me. Speed square is just to square a board with in my opinion.
I like the framing square over the calculator for stairs and rafters. But I'm 53. Learnt that stuffs bout 34 years ago
Yep.
My eyes were glazed over during Algebra but it was second hour.
Well hello brushy ape. You must have heard me mention shaving beavers.
FedEx just dropped this off. I ordered it from Lowes with a new snowblower that will be here in about 3 weeks. They shipped this second day air. I will never understand the shipping algorithms in use by the big box places.

I never had this kind of gas can before but my son swears by them

View attachment 390578
They crack after awhile for me. They suck in so hard with the temperature changes that they wind up busting.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My eyes were glazed over during Algebra but it was second hour.
My eyes were averted to whatever color of underwear Chrissy Forehand was wearing that particular day in Algebra.
She was the teacher BTW. Sat on a stool and pointed that thing at whoever she fancied that day.
Good lord my 14 year old arse learned A LOT in that class, but NONE of it was about maff...

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My eyes were averted to whatever color of underwear Chrissy Forehand was wearing that particular day in Algebra.
She was the teacher BTW. Sat on a stool and pointed that thing at whoever she fancied that day.
Good lord my 14 year old arse learned A LOT in that class, but NONE of it was about maff...
Sounds like an awesome math class.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you want to save time, I bought that bottle of house cleaner you put on the end of the hose, spray down the house and then rinse. Holy crap, the stuff worked. Doesn't hurt the grass or the plants. I was skeptical, but not anymore. Can get it just about anywhere. Give it a whirl and save your day. What used to take me hours now takes 10 minutes.
30 minute roof cleaner or something like that?
I tried that on a recommendation from a guy at work.
Did REALLY make a difference on the metal roof.
Took way more than I thought it would, but did a good job, and continued to clean with every rain we got for at least a month.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My oldest brother was on the team who invented the first pocket calculator. He worked for Texas Instruments for years and years. He still gets royalties last I heard.

Framing square for me. Speed square is just to square a board with in my opinion.

Yep.

Well hello brushy ape. You must have heard me mention shaving beavers.

They crack after awhile for me. They suck in so hard with the temperature changes that they wind up busting.
I'm saying that last comment was just made to keep @Brush Ape interested....
Believe you might have a RARE breed of rental pigs there....😁

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like an awesome math class.
It was an awesome learning experience, but I didnt learn CHIT about math.😝
I think she was maybe 23 or 24.
Looked our age.
Maybe 5'-2".
Freckles.
Big brown eyes.
Big round butt.
Nice pair of twins.
I got several "lessons" where she would come sit on my desk top and "explain" a problem.
Think I was too dumb to understand what she REALLY wanted.
Maybe that was a good thing.
Probably would have ended badly, at least for me back then...