Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are door to door salesmen common in your area (any of you)? They are not here, and the ones that do have get a Peddler’s Permit from the County Law Enforcement Center. Long story short, a guy with a crappy car with Arizona plates, says he’s from Alaska, his “ID badge” says Tennessee, and he claims he’s selling learning tools for toddlers. He came around before I got home and my wife sent him away and got the kids inside.. He went to a few neighbors and left (this was about 3 hrs ago). Now he stopped again and I told him to leave. My wife called the LEC and they don’t have a permit on file for anyone with his description - they’re sending a deputy to check him out.

Years back some weirdo came by here trying to sell my (then) wife books, our daughters were in the side yard playing, she told him to leave, he whipped out his phone started taking pictures as he walked to his car.

I wasn't home on his first visit, he came back two days later, I ran him off with a piece of american hickory I keep near by. On his 2nd trip here, he claimed he was working for the census dept, I was like sure thing dip chit that's every 10 years, and you're 2 years late. What about the books you were trying to sell a few days back? His face completely changed. GTF out of here I told him.

About a mile after he left I got in my truck and followed him for a good long ways, to make sure he left the area completely.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Are door to door salesmen common in your area (any of you)? They are not here, and the ones that do have get a Peddler’s Permit from the County Law Enforcement Center. Long story short, a guy with a crappy car with Arizona plates, says he’s from Alaska, his “ID badge” says Tennessee, and he claims he’s selling learning tools for toddlers. He came around before I got home and my wife sent him away and got the kids inside.. He went to a few neighbors and left (this was about 3 hrs ago). Now he stopped again and I told him to leave. My wife called the LEC and they don’t have a permit on file for anyone with his description - they’re sending a deputy to check him out.

That sounds fishy to me. Good on your wife for calling that in; alot of weirdos out there.

We are out in the sticks, 20 minutes from any larger city, in an area that is rural by most standards. We have had one salesman encounter in the 3 years we've lived here.

We had a salesman stop at our home about a month ago. An older fellow, selling for the fuller brush company. He walked into my open garage, knocked on the inside door, and my 8 year old opened the door and let our German Shepard out to greet him. I got to the door a few seconds later and called off Karl.

Guy immediately starts commenting on the chainsaws and other tools I have inside the garage, my nice vehicles, nice home, etc. I firmly told him to step outside my garage and we can talk outside of my home, that I had not invited him into. He goes into a sales pitch, and kept asking questions about how many kids I have, their ages, what my profession is, hobbies, etc. Wanted to talk to my children, know my working hours, Red flag after red flag, after red flag.

I finally had a chance to complete a full sentence and told him he blatantly drove past my "No Tresspassing" and "Beware of Dog" signs, entered my garage uninvited, and his behavior was highly suspicious for our area. His arguement in return that he had been selling for his company for 40 years, and he was very good at his job and he was very successful. His rusty Toyota Camry on steel rims said otherwise. Took my phone out and got a picture of him and his licence plate, and he left within a minute afterward.

I did look the guy up afterward, and he goes by the name "Count Fuller". He legally changed his name to make "a persona to help sales". The local news places have done a couple articles on him being one of the last door-to-door salesmen for the Fuller Brush Co. I felt like our privacy and personal space were violated by his tactics when he stopped on that particular day.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol i am with ryan and not called the cops and there is places to hide things
have friends with pigs ?
some have rental pigs
Survived the beach. The mini golf bout took me out though.
was you the first or last hole ?
Easy grandpa. You're turning into a get off my yard guy...
lol noone comes visits me anyways so thats ok

my cousin called the other day and said he didnt need help moving round bales after i put dovetail on it up
texted my other buddy i help with hay with and he said about the same thing
i told him i figured out how to not get asked to help on anything
he asked how
and i said have surgery and noone wants anything to do with you lol
Rode harder than a 10 dollar hooker at Mardi Gras
beall street in memphis was fun lol
Dunkin sucks. Their donuts are like white bread with icing on them.
they are not very fresh here

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here ya go Dally, ya damn donut fiend. Jul 14 you can buy a dozen KK donuts at regular price and get up to four dozen more for .86 cent each per dozen. This oughta fatten yer ass up a little…

View attachment 383618
Krappy kremes you can have them.
Ewe do realize KK stores make their own donuts in-house righto? Ain’t nobody buying KK donuts out a damn convenient store. What rock ewe been under?
The only way to get them locally is to buy them from a convenience store. Just what I look for in a donut, old and stale. Place in Springfield called St. Georges has good donuts that are super fresh every day.
young punk you are lol
I'm older than you. Not by much.
Rode harder than a 10 dollar hooker at Mardi Gras
I tell people my phone number has been passed around more than a $20 hoe.
IMG_20230712_205702.jpg
From damaged package getting thrown away. Made it my supper after sharing a bit with the dogs. Meh, even free it wasn't worth it.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The only way to get them locally is to buy them from a convenience store. Just what I look for in a donut, old and stale. Place in Springfield called St. Georges has good donuts that are super fresh every day.

View attachment 383684
From damaged package getting thrown away. Made it my supper after sharing a bit with the dogs. Meh, even free it wasn't worth it.
i need to find a good place around
one donut shop opened up yesterday i need to try but i still like byrds house of donuts a hour away

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning sicko's and chasers of donuts. Yesterday was a fun ride home. Some fuucktard slammed the median wall up by my freeway exit and brought down the support for the freeway signs. Must be some good *s-word going around these parts. Damn thing collapsed onto I-75 north during rush hour. Highway was shut down until after I got home at 8:30. Have a day without traffic folks.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning sicko's and chasers of donuts. Yesterday was a fun ride home. Some fuucktard slammed the median wall up by my freeway exit and brought down the support for the freeway signs. Must be some good *s-word going around these parts. Damn thing collapsed onto I-75 north during rush hour. Highway was shut down until after I got home at 8:30. Have a day without traffic folks.
Are you south or north of Atlanta? I hate when 1 idiot causes so much time loss for the rest of us.

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you south or north of Atlanta? I hate when 1 idiot causes so much time loss for the rest of us.
I live north of Atlanta. Unfortunately I work south of it near the airport. Yeah, if only there were repercussions for those *pretty boyes when they do screw the pooch.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 383684
i need to find a good place around
one donut shop opened up yesterday i need to try but i still like byrds house of donuts a hour away

I'll give you two donut boyz a little advice...move the *f-wordk out of geographic Bum *f-wordk Egypt, MO and Brokeback Mountain, WV and you won't have to buy donuts delivered to a god damn gas station/c-store, regardless of who da *f-wordk makes 'em. On a little side note, there's five KK's btwn here and Macon, have one a mile from my house and the farthest one about a 30/40 min drive. Still have half a dozen mom and pop bakery's that have been here for decades, some back to the 60's, that'll blow the doors off anything KK makes. But that's irrelevant to the KK deal they're doing tomorrow.

Now go get yer 2-3 day old gas station donuts, choke them mf'rs down and enjoy. lol

Only the Tony

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
News says a loaded dump truck was traveling in a non-commercial lane and hit the supports. Ticket given with possible extra from other Georgia agencies.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All it takes is the right *f-wordk up and everything is screwed. You know exactly how the N Atl to Buckhead/Alpharetta/etc and beyond *s-wordt is when everything goes right, 400N as well, much less when someone fukks up. If you don't hit it just right in the late afternoon/early evening hours and get lucky you might as well pull in somewhere and wait it out.

Last edited:

Only the Tony

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll give you two donut boyz a little advice...move the *f-wordk out of geographic Bum *f-wordk Egypt, MO and Brokeback Mountain, WV and you won't have to buy donuts delivered to a god damn gas station/c-store, regardless of who da *f-wordk makes 'em. On a little side note, there's five KK's btwn here and Macon, have one a mile from my house and the farthest one about a 30/40 min drive. Still have half a dozen mom and pop bakery's that have been here for decades, some back to the 60's, that'll blow the doors off anything KK makes. But that's irrelevant to the KK deal they're doing tomorrow.

Now go get yer 2-3 day old gas station donuts, choke them mf'rs down and enjoy. lol
Had a local one that the owners retired and the new owners have ran it into the ground. There are a few places in Joplin that are decent, but generally I don't have time for frivolous things like boughten donuts. I'll just make them myself if I want really fresh.