Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
How tall you figure that oak was?
85-90 ft, we didn't have a ton of height so we really couldn't get a tag line on all the pieces over the roof so I was up there for about 4 hours cutting big pieces and dragging them to the front and throwing them down off the roof by the chipper.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the way vet was talking yesterday had about a week but i couldnt see her suffer anymore
she could still go up and down the steps but she was throwing up nothing and then fall over
she drank some water and peed but wasnt getting better losing weight and breathing hard
she was getting weak in the legs also
its nothing i ever wanted to do but she didnt need to suffer anymore
You did the right thing man.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are door to door salesmen common in your area (any of you)? They are not here, and the ones that do have get a Peddler’s Permit from the County Law Enforcement Center. Long story short, a guy with a crappy car with Arizona plates, says he’s from Alaska, his “ID badge” says Tennessee, and he claims he’s selling learning tools for toddlers. He came around before I got home and my wife sent him away and got the kids inside.. He went to a few neighbors and left (this was about 3 hrs ago). Now he stopped again and I told him to leave. My wife called the LEC and they don’t have a permit on file for anyone with his description - they’re sending a deputy to check him out.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
3:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are door to door salesmen common in your area (any of you)? They are not here, and the ones that do have get a Peddler’s Permit from the County Law Enforcement Center. Long story short, a guy with a crappy car with Arizona plates, says he’s from Alaska, his “ID badge” says Tennessee, and he claims he’s selling learning tools for toddlers. He came around before I got home and my wife sent him away and got the kids inside.. He went to a few neighbors and left (this was about 3 hrs ago). Now he stopped again and I told him to leave. My wife called the LEC and they don’t have a permit on file for anyone with his description - they’re sending a deputy to check him out.
I’d be weary too of that situation

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, just critters asking "is this so and so's place?", which it never is coz they're just scoping it out for a burg.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You just got interviewed for a crime. Sounds like you passed the interview. Good job.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I've never talked to the cops in my life.

I would've checked him out with a baseball bat or an axe handle. Those kiddie snatchers play that bullsh!t..next time beat his brains in or shoot him.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Madddies favorite past time
My sister is taking her to the vet now
I’ll be the puss for not going but she was my baby
It's rough
A guy ran over my German shepherd and he was torn to pieces had to put him down
I thought for a second about putting the driver down.