12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening folks,

got those today:
IMG_1492.jpeg

How's it going @Tor R
For the first time in my life I actually went to a Dr. on my own free will without serious injuries or illness and had my first physical last month
I'm remarkably healthy the hot woman Dr. told me that's not including my wrecked knees and shoulder's though View attachment 383389
My cholesterol is probably off the charts now that my friend made me eat two t bone steaks for
Fixing a 2001 Yamaha beartracker for her 82 year old father in law bought new
he only put 3 tanks though it since 2001View attachment 383390
View attachment 383391View attachment 383392
I used his garage as soon as I fixed and tested it he took off visiting neighbor's
It hadn't run in a year he said.
View attachment 383393
They were practically giving away shield plus's today with a extra 3 free mag's
350.00 optics ready with night sights.
Hope you get well soon Dave.

I haven't been to the psysio this year, plan to go back after he comes back from vacation, and start training again.
The flesh on the ham might do better as muscles lol.
I have been underweight since the heart attack, and am now at my heaviest in my life by a good margin.
I'm not a fitness junkie, a little more muscle around the hip bones and I'll be happy.

I eat good food in terms of health, it's just that I easily get high cholesterol.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Easy on the white pines they’re one of my favourite trees. You like working with the sap don’t you lol

I was so dirty when I got home I almost didn't recognize myself in the bathroom...the dirt line from where my helmet sits on my head was laughable.

I just threw my shirt in the garbage, I usually do after we cut them.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was so dirty when I got home I almost didn't recognize myself in the bathroom...the dirt line from where my helmet sits on my head was laughable.

I just threw my shirt in the garbage, I usually do after we cut them.
I have cotton workshirts that can nearly sit up by themselves as you can’t get the sap out and it hardens lol

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy FryDay fellas. Another overload day at work again. Surely don't understand short staffing around here. You can only beat a dog so much as they say. I am going to spend some quality time with my saws this weekend, well deserved and try not to have another heat stroke while I am at it. Try and stay cool this weekend.