Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here ya go Dally, ya damn donut fiend. Jul 14 you can buy a dozen KK donuts at regular price and get up to four dozen more for .86 cent each per dozen. This oughta fatten yer ass up a little…

View attachment 383618
they dont have those around here

they are better than dunkin donuts though

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am in Charleston SC with my wife, her sister, and her 4 teen and pre teen granddaughters. Well behaved kids for sure. We took the ferry to Fort Sumter yesterday....and saw the Angel Oak tree.

Mini golf and beach today.
Just remember the people pointing and laughing at your Speedo aren’t laughing WITH you. Plus, the potato goes in the front.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ewe do realize KK stores make their own donuts in-house righto? Ain’t nobody buying KK donuts out a damn convenient store. What rock ewe been under?
when i drive a hour for donuts yes they are alot better and they are fresh
not shipped from one place to a damn store

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just remember the people pointing and laughing at your Speedo aren’t laughing WITH you. Plus, the potato goes in the front.
He’s a tucker
Ewe do realize KK stores make their own donuts in-house righto? Ain’t nobody buying KK donuts out a damn convenient store. What rock ewe been under?
Closest kk is near Pittsburgh
You need better reading comprehension skills there lol
I’m saying Dunkin’ Donuts are not fresh and they are sold out of Exxon convenience stores

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He’s a tucker

Closest kk is near Pittsburgh
You need better reading comprehension skills there lol
I’m saying Dunkin’ Donuts are not fresh and they are sold out of Exxon convenience stores
I'd o' bought it hook, line, and sinker from the get-go had ewe said "I gotta hike nine days through the snowy Brokeback mountain range barefoot to get my donuts." But noooooooooooo, ewe didn't say that. lol

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am in Charleston SC with my wife, her sister, and her 4 teen and pre teen granddaughters. Well behaved kids for sure. We took the ferry to Fort Sumter yesterday....and saw the Angel Oak tree.

Angel Oak looks similar to the Florida Fairchild Oak. They are impressive.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd o' bought it hook, line, and sinker from the get-go had ewe said "I gotta hike nine days through the snowy Brokeback mountain range barefoot to get my donuts." But noooooooooooo, ewe didn't say that. lol
I’m not walking through Georgia
Hell @Mastermind is close to there and said no

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Angel Oak looks similar to the Florida Fairchild Oak. They are impressive.
The live oaks in the coastal plain are impressive.
We have roads that are lined with these oaks, their limbs arch over the road creating a tunnel.

So you came down out the hills to the swamp just to show off them legs didn't ya.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
1:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dad text me this morning and mom is trying to talk. She hears you talk to her and was able to tell dad she loves him. I’m sure he’s been in tears a lot this morning but things are improving every day. Last night she was out of icu and off oxygen. My wife told me when we left the hospital last night mom was going to wake up today. Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers. I’m going to smoke dad some country rib’s after work so he will have another good meal.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dad text me this morning and mom is trying to talk. She hears you talk to her and was able to tell dad she loves him. I’m sure he’s been in tears a lot this morning but things are improving every day. Last night she was out of icu and off oxygen. My wife told me when we left the hospital last night mom was going to wake up today. Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers. I’m going to smoke dad some country rib’s after work so he will have another good meal.
spend what time you can with your parents
i helped when mom was not in good health and made it where things went smoothly for others so they could do what they needed to
i would be there by 6:30 and leave when my sister got there and then back there for dinner mom liked that

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas...I'll be honest, I'm still struggling with the loss of Steve Linn. He has a house full of kids like I do, so this one really struck a nerve for me. I hope you all have a good one.
How old was he, for those of us who didn't know him? Sad either way.