Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ask anybody, i do this at pretty much every gtg. im pretty sure @Glock37 and @PA Dan about stroked out a couple years ago when i told em i was a “lib” lol
Some of my best friends are liberals....and some of them are not.

When you get people face to face, they always have far more in common than they think they do.
point is we should be able to on some level talk about this without too much name calling and anger. its important.
True....but most people are stuck in an informational silo that is totally uncompromising. In other words, their minds are made up, and there is no way to have a meaningful conversation without the possibility of them allowing a different opinion or idea to penetrate their bubble.
Straight people listen to nickelback ?
I know one.
I’m living proof.
See?

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like to think that most people are good, and have the best intentions. Love thy neighbor, and all that. The problem comes when people look to a solution, that ends up being a huge bureaucracy, that is inefficient and wastes the resources that it takes from people. Also, if they actually solved any problems, then the department assigned to resolve it would not be needed anymore. We cannot have that, now can we. So things grow, until they are a huge behemoth that forever takes from us.

Both the red team, and the blue team, are on the same team. They just take turns making new problems. The other problem is the private banks that make up our not federal, federal reserve. They are in charge of creating our money supply, and the subsequent inflation that new money causes. Things don't cost more, they should get cheaper with efficiency, yet our money loses so much value, that more is required to make a purchase. This is by design, they have stolen more wealth from more people than you can imagine. One only need to look at a 1 acre lot with a 3 bedroom house on it over the years. The price difference is inflation. Remember materials should get cheaper due to efficient manufacturing techniques.

Enjoy your weekend everyone. I offer no solutions, other than, love thy neighbor!

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like to think that most people are good, and have the best intentions. Love thy neighbor, and all that. The problem comes when people look to a solution, that ends up being a huge bureaucracy, that is inefficient and wastes the resources that it takes from people. Also, if they actually solved any problems, then the department assigned to resolve it would not be needed anymore. We cannot have that, now can we. So things grow, until they are a huge behemoth that forever takes from us.

Both the red team, and the blue team, are on the same team. They just take turns making new problems. The other problem is the private banks that make up our not federal, federal reserve. They are in charge of creating our money supply, and the subsequent inflation that new money causes. Things don't cost more, they should get cheaper with efficiency, yet our money loses so much value, that more is required to make a purchase. This is by design, they have stolen more wealth from more people than you can imagine. One only need to look at a 1 acre lot with a 3 bedroom house on it over the years. The price difference is inflation. Remember materials should get cheaper due to efficient manufacturing techniques.

Enjoy your weekend everyone. I offer no solutions, other than, love thy neighbor!
there are certainly issues and inefficiencies. the thing i heard once that has stuck with me is “dont let perfection get in the way of progress.”. not sayin its perfect now, but we got it pretty good, and its a work in progress. us regular folk gotta remind ourselves that our goals and dreams are NOT the same as the type of people who generally pursue politics.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True....but most people are stuck in an informational silo that is totally uncompromising. In other words, their minds are made up, and there is no way to have a meaningful conversation without the possibility of them allowing a different opinion or idea to penetrate their bubble.
im always willing to try.
also you said penetrate.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
there are certainly issues and inefficiencies. the thing i heard once that has stuck with me is “dont let perfection get in the way of progress.”. not sayin its perfect now, but we got it pretty good, and its a work in progress. us regular folk gotta remind ourselves that our goals and dreams are NOT the same as the type of people who generally pursue politics.
I think the Scottish comedian Billy Connolly said it best.

"The desire to be a politician should automatically preclude you from being one".

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll pipe up about the youth travel sport once this youth travel sport thing I'm at is done.
It’s done for me. 3 kids, Little League, travel ball, high school ball, and 2 boys played in college and the local men’s fast pitch softball league. I coached 27 years straight lol. Gramps needs a break

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Attachments

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening folks,

more screwdrivers for my collection:
View attachment 383294

View attachment 383295

View attachment 383296

should work perfect for my cholestrole lol
How's it going @Tor R
For the first time in my life I actually went to a Dr. on my own free will without serious injuries or illness and had my first physical last month
I'm remarkably healthy the hot woman Dr. told me that's not including my wrecked knees and shoulder's though IMG_20230708_174820.jpg
My cholesterol is probably off the charts now that my friend made me eat two t bone steaks for
Fixing a 2001 Yamaha beartracker for her 82 year old father in law bought new
he only put 3 tanks though it since 2001IMG_20230708_143853.jpg
IMG_20230708_150248.jpgIMG_20230708_143910.jpg
I used his garage as soon as I fixed and tested it he took off visiting neighbor's
It hadn't run in a year he said.
IMG_20230708_113049.jpg
They were practically giving away shield plus's today with a extra 3 free mag's
350.00 optics ready with night sights.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking about Alice.

Should say EL42 or 46....or something.
You are not the only one thinking of me Jacker
I’d say that one perv in Georgia jacks to pictures of me more than you do lol
How's it going @Tor R
For the first time in my life I actually went to a Dr. on my own free will without serious injuries or illness and had my first physical last month
I'm remarkably healthy the hot woman Dr. told me that's not including my wrecked knees and shoulder's though View attachment 383389
My cholesterol is probably off the charts now that my friend made me eat two t bone steaks for
Fixing a 2001 Yamaha beartracker for her 82 year old father in law bought new
he only put 3 tanks though it since 2001View attachment 383390
View attachment 383391View attachment 383392
I used his garage as soon as I fixed and tested it he took off visiting neighbor's
It hadn't run in a year he said.
View attachment 383393
They were practically giving away shield plus's today with a extra 3 free mag's
350.00 optics ready with night sights.
Lol my chlorestorol was in the 320s before the meds and surgery
None of that deters me from eating a few dozen donuts a week and about 3 or 4 things of French fries a week
I’m up to about a bag of potato chips a week too
It’s only bad if you think about it
But I have no problem eating a couple steaks in one sitting