Not So Pro 3

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are not my exclusive music to listen to, I have a wide range of stuff I like depending on my mood. Blues, rock, hard rock, and country (real country, not that pop-country BS).
as tim said, im a metal guy generally. but im all over the place w music. i dont discriminate…too much…

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You guys wanna see how much you pay in taxes when you do over 600 grand in tree work ?

And then understand why you have questions about closed bridges because they are falling apart..roads that have holes you could swim in when it rains..nice places turned in to sh!t holes..parks are closed to lack of funding..tolls on roads that have quadrupled..

The people pay more and get less..at least here they do.

I have questions..

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ay ay. I’ve always liked them too. My 2nd fav song by them is “ this afternoon”. But I like all of it mostly
I like their guitars and a lot of their “heavier” stuff, like Bottom’s Up and Burn It To The Ground. Chad’s lyrics are well written and catchy. Another one most people haven’t heard that’s one of my fav’s is Just to Get High.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
as tim said, im a metal guy generally. but im all over the place w music. i dont discriminate…too much…
I like a lot of 80’s-90’s stuff. Like Great White, Dokken, Damn Yankee’s, etc. Grew up listening to Metallica and Godsmack. Still like them both, but really like Godsmack’s new direction with the When Legends Rise album.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the real deal:

Nobody gives a fuq about homo bees, except homo bees

Nickelback f’ng sux

If I see another mf’ng post about politics, I’m gonna cancel Munkee’s vacation plans next week

And for the last time, yes…I’ll be pimpin’ Dallicia on Brokeback Blvd in Grafton again tonight and if yer a repeat customer from last night ewe get 25% off tonight.