Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
10:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just another day in winter limbo. Not spring, not winter. No plowing so im ok with it.

Same on the west side of the lake. I have a feeling just about when spring is ready to show, winter will hit. Maybe its just because that's what happened the last 2 years.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
11:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I think a lot of folks neglect to change their CCV filters then crank case pressure starts to build up and it eats the bearings from oil pressure not being able to overcome it.
@Slumberjack
This is what confused me. That last line. Oil pumps being like little hydraulic pumps and all, it made no sense that crank case pressure could overcome oil pressure.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
11:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Same on the west side of the lake. I have a feeling just about when spring is ready to show, winter will hit. Maybe its just because that's what happened the last 2 years.
Yep. "They" are saying February could be bad here. Few winters ago it was similar to this all winter then bam! 59" in February.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had my hip replaced yesterday morning..
It was wore out but the replacment went well.
Was walking some yesterday with only a little pain before the meds wore off.
Today i am sore as hell. It takes a few minutes just to get out of the recliner and use a walker to get anywhere.
This should take about 2 to 3 more days of constant pain even with the good pain meds before i am able to walk more than 20'

In 6 weeks i should be fully recovered.

Good luck with it [emoji256]
Dad had one done and they didn’t get the length correct so he wobbles now
He said no way was he going thru it again to fix

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Last edited:

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking up to being a nice day

baf150fe450222dbe53218fd3e291df6.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Slumberjack
This is what confused me. That last line. Oil pumps being like little hydraulic pumps and all, it made no sense that crank case pressure could overcome oil pressure.
No the oil itself being under pressure doesn’t perform under pressure as designed. EP compound lubricant has attitive to withstand extreme pressure and still have foam strength I guess I worded my original post wrong