Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He needs to build one from a bucket of parts so he will have to ask some questions and learn some humility just saying lol
Something to be said for taking a working-ish thing to bits in an orderly manner, fixing what's broke and then back-tracking your steps tho i reckon. I only did my first case split this year to protect and serve Randy's cylinder so it's not like i'm a big expert but it's totally do-able if you know your Hex from your Ass.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Something to be said for taking a working-ish thing to bits in an orderly manner, fixing what's broke and then back-tracking your steps tho i reckon. I only did my first case split this year to protect and serve Randy's cylinder so it's not like i'm a big expert but it's totally do-able if you know your Hex from your Ass.
I’m no expert either. I’ve only done 3.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard-case ay. Trusted to work on or operate literally million dollar equipment for a living yet i just never had the confidence to bother. I have got the dentist's case tool set tho and it is the shizzle.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought so, but then i read somewhere else the little bugger said he was off to buy one of the other two. I guess you can lead a BabyTex to water but you can't hold his head under for too long before child services get called...I think that's the saying? :D
but it is what he needs
A good beating

I'm getting the feeling you'd eat a rubber overshoe if it was spiced correctly...
He would suck on the rubber he wouldn’t chew
3 what?

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard-case ay. Trusted to work on or operate literally million dollar equipment for a living yet i just never had the confidence to bother. I have got the dentist's case tool set tho and it is the shizzle.
Which one is the dentist? I’m still getting familiar.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I originally typed gumboot but didn't think most of would ever have heard the term. Chose rubber overshoe, you read dent puller. Can't fool all of the people all of the time..
we would have known what you was saying

Matthew Olsen? Dat guy?
yes he probably shows his videos to patients to make them pass out and overthinks everything

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t plan on making money from selling saws or porting them. It’s just a hobby. I have a job and I’m not a greedy soul.
i never made money off a saw
I’ve sold quite a few priced cheap
I did it more to help others get a bigger better saw than what they had