Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1. M4 and M5 hex is all that comes to mind
2. Agreed
3. Not been a problem for me, and i've some saws that have been owned by some fukkin idiots before me
depends on the saw some huskies have 3 4 and 5 mm head screws
then you have to have different clutch tools for that
damn near all of them need new mufflers or atleast the braces that break every time

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
drippings from the country ham, with coffee added for liquid. It's consistency is very thin,
Makes a very nice gravy to put into the grits (for me). A nice salty flavoring with the richness
of the coffee in my opinion. (No flour is added). You can't get red-eye anywhere around here
these days.
country ham is too salty for me but i dont use alot of salt on anything not even french fries they get pepper put on them

View attachment 275337
View attachment 275338

pictured above. Southern biscuits and below them sausage gravy. Breakfast food in the South land. :D
i had to teach a few how to make gravy and biscuits

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
depends on the saw some huskies have 3 4 and 5 mm head screws
True, did forget M3. But who doesn't have a full set of Wera Hex Plus or Bondhus T's anyway

then you have to have different clutch tools for that
3 old 1/2" sockets strategicly angle ground and you're covered

damn near all of them need new mufflers or atleast the braces that break every time
Its all the lake water that rusts them.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
country ham is too salty for me but i dont use alot of salt on anything not even french fries they get pepper put on them

i had to teach a few how to make gravy and biscuits

In this area just about every fast food restaurant has a version of gravy and biscuits.
The farther west you travel from here across the US the harder it is to find grits -- and even north of here it gets harder to find grits.
Most places do have some version of gravy. Be it good or not -- they have some version. In some of the mountain counties north of here
they have brown gravy for breakfast gravy in some places. But I love gravy. If that's what's wrong with me, I'm ok with it. :D

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In this area just about every fast food restaurant has a version of gravy and biscuits.
The farther west you travel from here across the US the harder it is to find grits -- and even north of here it gets harder to find grits.
Most places do have some version of gravy. Be it good or not -- they have some version. In some of the mountain counties north of here
they have brown gravy for breakfast gravy in some places. But I love gravy. If that's what's wrong with me, I'm ok with it. :D
You must be from Mississippi? Some dam good southern food there.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I can make some sausage gravy that'll knock the socks right off'n ya, If I could only make a decent biscuit, I think we don't have the right flour up here to do it proper.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True, did forget M3. But who doesn't have a full set of Wera Hex Plus or Bondhus T's anyway

3 old 1/2" sockets strategicly angle ground and you're covered

Its all the lake water that rusts them.
why cut a socket i may need later for
i have used a hammer and chisel to knock the husky clutches off

What I wouldn't do for a real Southern ham biscuit about now. :hambre:
we dont wanna know how far youd go
I can make some sausage gravy that'll knock the socks right off'n ya, If I could only make a decent biscuit, I think we don't have the right flour up here to do it proper.
self rising flour slacker