Here long time
Local time
2:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
dont like grits

Say not so bro!
Would have never guessed that. But there are people in the South who don't.
Was raised on them. Actually at my grannies would wake up on Saturday to the smell of
country Ham frying, and she made red-eye gravy. That's another story. At her table
we would eat eggs (any way you wanted them fried, scrambled etc), grits, country ham
and country link sausage (the locals here call it rope sausage -- that's the way it came).
Not to mention fresh, hot biscuits. Good memories.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Say not so bro!
Was raised on them. Actually at my grannies would wake up on Saturday to the smell of
country Ham frying, and she made red-eye gravy. That's another story. At her table
we would eat eggs (any way you wanted them fried, scrambled etc), grits, country ham
and country link sausage (the locals here call it rope sausage -- that's the way it came).
What's grits, and what's biscuits? Cookies to you are biscuits to us, you have them with a hot drink.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
1:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Say not so bro!
Man that sounds delicious! What part of the south you from? We like to put crawfish and butter in our grits. That *s-word is the bomb!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Say not so bro!
what’s red eye gravy

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What did you see as a tradesman that you didn't like?
For me with Stihl's the local agent ripped me a new one on a job so i'm sworn off til he fux off.
you pretty much have to have a complete tool kit for huskies where you don’t on stihl
Torx head screws are less likely to strip out the head
Allen heads strip easy
The stihl dealer here 5 miles away is a piece of *s-word so I travel 30 miles or get parts from Dave

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We're a real melting pot. British colony, close to Australia, had US Servicemen here in the 40's. Different influences to say the least.
We are as well a melting pot. Louisiana has all different types of people. More Spain/French/native Americans mixed with Scott/Irish decent. Than other places I think.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you pretty much have to have a complete tool kit for huskies where you don’t on stihl
Torx head screws are less likely to strip out the head
Allen heads strip easy
1. M4 and M5 hex is all that comes to mind
2. Agreed
3. Not been a problem for me, and i've some saws that have been owned by some fukkin idiots before me

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what’s red eye gravy
drippings from the country ham, with coffee added for liquid. It's consistency is very thin,
Makes a very nice gravy to put into the grits (for me). A nice salty flavoring with the richness
of the coffee in my opinion. (No flour is added). You can't get red-eye anywhere around here
these days.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We're a real melting pot. British colony, close to Australia, had US Servicemen here in the 40's. Different influences to say the least.
I wonder if my grandpa was there at some point. He was on the USS Yorktown in midway