farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
3:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Send the saws to me then, I'll fix 'em. ;)
Yeah you will! That ole captain blueberry you built ran like a raped ape this afternoon. I had to drop the rakers on my chain down a bit just tame that thing down, lol.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a few pages to catch up on BabyTex but I think this is the chance for you to do that ground up rebuild. One of these folks will have a 70cc builder. Ask for advice, heat some cases, pop in some seals and bearings and a cylinder tidy up and you've got a saw you know and understand and is truly yours. Just my ten cents.
This is a great idea!

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a great idea!
I thought so, but then i read somewhere else the little bugger said he was off to buy one of the other two. I guess you can lead a BabyTex to water but you can't hold his head under for too long before child services get called...I think that's the saying? :D

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought so, but then i read somewhere else the little bugger said he was off to buy one of the other two. I guess you can lead a BabyTex to water but you can't hold his head under for too long before child services get called...I think that's the saying? :D
He needs to build one from a bucket of parts so he will have to ask some questions and learn some humility just saying lol

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You sir are a funny sombish! :risas3: