Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im not busting your bawls here or anything.
Times have changed, and I know there are reasons for living situations.
Having said that, if I was still living at home when I was 27, I wouldnt have time for the vidya games, cause id be working to pay the child support that put me back there.:(
Was fortunate enough to be able to live at my parents house til I was 19.
Been on my own since.
Couldnt imagine doing something like that at my Dad's house.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The thing is, he's a great kid. He helps around the house, does well in school, rarely gets outta line,etc. But there is a lesson thats gonna be learned here.
My grandson is 9 and he throws a tantrum every time his mother turns off the tv .Or it’s MUM just 5 minutes more :(does this sound familiar

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here and no backchatting either or it was out with the leather belt across the back of the legs :eek:
Some of these kids I see these days definitely need some belt time. Then when you're done with them, the parents do as well for not doing their job

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having said that, if I was still living at home when I was 27, I wouldnt have time for the vidya games, cause id be working to pay the child support that put me back there.:(
Been on my own since.

I left home at 15....about starved to death. Moved back in a few months later. Moved out again at 17....been on my on since.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just got the text to report to the principal's office tomorrow afternoon for a review of the next job I'm going to run. Small bank inside the hockey arena.
I thought it may have been about the sign you stuck up at the main entrance :risas3:

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been on my own since.
Lol my son is 10 not 27 like Tim said lol

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here after my hide got tanned. Growing up there was no video games allowed in the house. If you were bored, you did more chores
We didnt have the vidya games when I was a kid.
My friend that had Asthma had an old Atari that I got to go play Space invaders and Pac-man on once in a while.
Little brother got a Super Nintendo for Christmas one year. He played it a good bit. I was usually out checking/fixing fence or tending to the garden by then.
I didnt get grounded. I just got the leather and a discussion on why it happened.
Looking Back, I believe that was the best thing my dad could have done. I'm not scarred or traumatised by any of it. Quite the opposite. It made me understand right from wrong, and taught me a lot about how the world really is.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Some of these kids I see these days definitely need some belt time. Then when you're done with them, the parents do as well for not doing their job
Couldn’t agree more unfortunately over here none of that’s allowed anymore can’t touch the kids at school.10 years from now this will come back and bite us on the ass .kids cut class here and they get home detention can’t the do gooders see they are giving the kids exactly what they want:eek:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Couldn’t agree more unfortunately over here none of that’s allowed anymore can’t touch the kids at school.10 years from now this will come back and bite us on the ass .kids cut class here and they get home detention can’t the do gooders see they are giving the kids exactly what they want:eek:
Been that way here for WAY too long. Already showing the results. In SPADES.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We didnt have the vidya games when I was a kid.
My friend that had Asthma had an old Atari that I got to go play Space invaders and Pac-man on once in a while.
Little brother got a Super Nintendo for Christmas one year. He played it a good bit. I was usually out checking/fixing fence or tending to the garden by then.
I didnt get grounded. I just got the leather and a discussion on why it happened.
Looking Back, I believe that was the best thing my dad could have done. I'm not scarred or traumatised by any of it. Quite the opposite. It made me understand right from wrong, and taught me a lot about how the world really is.
I agree with ya.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you trying to get these repairs done before your service on Christmas Day
No just take it as it comes. Weekly checks of the church, always find something. The church has been closed since March 6th. They do live stream on Sunday morning a service, but only 2 or 3 people are in the church.