full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
11:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have stood in that line before I found It depressing :(
I quit going to Costco because here its the membership version of Walmart. Too many dumb fuks in there. We have Sam’s but its always busy so we go to BJ’s. Its the same as Costco or Sam’s but way less busy and they also have diesel.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to keep turning this into a cooking channel but I need a new vac sealer, my seal a meal crapped out today.

A while back someone suggested one from Cabela’s, I remember looking at that time and they weren’t available up here.

Anyone have experience with the Cabela’s brand Pro Sealer? Is this a cry once worthy machine?

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/103421/cabelas-commercial-grade-12-vacuum-sealer

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I quit going to Costco because here its the membership version of Walmart. Too many dumb fuks in there. We have Sam’s but its always busy so we go to BJ’s. Its the same as Costco or Sam’s but way less busy and they also have diesel.
Same concept here I think it’s $60.00 a year but don’t quote me on that

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I hate to keep turning this into a cooking channel but I need a new vac sealer, my seal a meal crapped out today.

A while back someone suggested one from Cabela’s, I remember looking at that time and they weren’t available up here.

Anyone have experience with the Cabela’s brand Pro Sealer? Is this a cry once worthy machine?

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/103421/cabelas-commercial-grade-12-vacuum-sealer
All good Gary at least it’s not an oil thread channel :eek: