Not So Pro 3

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Iam hearing you there buddy,I have just started getting these sharp pains in my feet first thing in the morning for a couple of minutes when to the Drs he told me the name of it but it eludes me at the moment.Sh!t now my memory is going as well :eek::risas3:

Yup were getting old Todd [emoji35]

Was it plantar fasciitis
That can be very painful [emoji21]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry might not have made myself clear. To be finished for the year in November i thought maybe you had what some folks here call Annualised hours. Hit the target around 2000 hours early and it means you've got some time off on full normal pay (you have worked overtime for free 'hours' up front tho). Get called back that calendar year and its lucrative overtime $$ time.
I had 4 weeks vacation and some PTO days i had to use up. With COVID i only used 1 week of vacation this summer because we couldn’t really go anywhere so i just worked.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good Evening Todd. Went to the church - the town changed out the water meter reader/valve. They said it was outdated. Turned on the heat trace in both furnace rooms to keep the water lines from freezing. Couple other things along with a toilet not flushing. Probably need to change out all the toilets flush valves and flappers. They are over 7 years old.
Are you trying to get these repairs done before your service on Christmas Day

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s exactly it Mark :eek:what a pain in the ass don’t get it all the time but when I do

I’ve had it
Some painful chit right there
They told me to stand at arms length from the wall feet flat on floor then touch the nose to the wall while keeping feet flat on floor

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I’ve had it
They told me to stand at arms length from the wall feet flat on floor then touch the nose to the wall while keeping feet flat on floor

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
You must be seeing my dr:eek:thats basically word for word what they told me to do as well.It’s something to do with your instep of your foot

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve had it

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
It works better if you keep your hands at your side when you put your nose to the wall