Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is only one good thing about sports and that is when there's a game on, that's when I go to home depot or wherever I need to go. Every ones at home yelling at the TV and I have the store mostly to myself

I have heard that the best time to shop at Costco was when there is a Jets game on.

There were times in the spring that we had to line up due to limited capacity and I swear my total time on the lot was shorter than a normal trip as in the store was so much faster and no line ups at the tills.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
11:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have heard that the best time to shop at Costco was when there is a Jets game on.

There were times in the spring that we had to line up due to limited capacity and I swear my total time on the lot was shorter than a normal trip as in the store was so much faster and no line ups at the tills.
Gary are you guys going into a lockdown for a month like Ontario or are you already locked down?

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
11:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My buddy from work just sent a message. Out of the recovery room and in a private room. So glad to hear from him. Was super worried about him not making it out of surgery. Maybe everything in 2020 wont be bad
Glad to hear he’s ok John prayers sent from downunder

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gary are you guys going into a lockdown for a month like Ontario or are you already locked down?

We are already locked down with the restrictions Ontario is moving too.

In person dining has been shuttered since Nov 12, we originally were allowed gatherings of up to 5 people not including our household and that has been reduced to household only the last 5 weeks or so.

In person shopping is restricted to essential stores and essential items only. As an example at Costco today, you can’t buy toys/games, books or regular clothing. All the TV and electronics are roped off and only available through online or curb side pick up.

We are this way through January 8th and at that time they will issue new guidelines.

Schools have been open with voluntary remote learning.