High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

MS462 FOR SALE IN GERMANY

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Lots of time. The first MS261C I built lived here with me for a couple of years. We were cutting a chit load of firewood then too.
C, what options?
So was this saw stock or modded? Just curious.

Very curious about this new saw muffler. Will ours be SLR or Cat or both?

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I seen one around here burnt for 400 I'm like wtf... how much are they new? Used clean? we don't see local here.
I don't need a retired/burnt/abused company saw. They need everything done. Might well just start with used parts and fill in with AM dress-up.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seen one around here burnt for 400 I'm like wtf... how much are they new? Used clean? we don't see local here.
I don't need a retired/burnt/abused company saw. They need everything done. Might well just start with used parts and fill in with AM dress-up.

Send me a PM for a price on a new one. I get a fantastic deal on em.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not a fan of the mtronic or autotune saws, the 661 has had a lot of issues, lots of people swapping to carbs on them, sounds like more of the same to me.

weedkilla

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to disagree with you guys. I've got two auto tune and two mtronic saws and I reckon they are awesome.
I've had a base gasket fail and the saw was fine. I can put them in an employees hands and they are fine. The temperature can vary 100 degrees or I can change elevation by 2000'. I can mod a muffler or port them and they just sort it out. It's just so easy.

It's like washing dishes or having a dishwasher - it's not a big deal - but it's definitely easier.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Except a carb kit costs way less then a computer carb, the whole thing to a saw is KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid, when things get over thought that's where the problems begin.