Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
8:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nate,

Can't see anything when I click on Chainsaw bars on your new site. Am I missing something? Anyone else having the same issue?

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Nate,

Can't see anything when I click on Chainsaw bars on your new site. Am I missing something? Anyone else having the same issue?
your not missing anything, procrastination at its finest. hopefully over the next week i will have bars and chains added to the new site. for now its basically just partsmart and new saws that are loaded and ready to go.

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
website has been in the works for almost 2 yrs, its been ready to go live other than waiting on me to add the "custom" products for the last 4-6 months. I finally decided for what i was paying per month that i needed some extra motivation to get it up and going so we took it live which forces me to get done what needs done

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
website has been in the works for almost 2 yrs, its been ready to go live other than waiting on me to add the "custom" products for the last 4-6 months. I finally decided for what i was paying per month that i needed some extra motivation to get it up and going so we took it live which forces me to get done what needs done
What’s your price on a standard 28” Tsumura, .058, D009 mount? Would also like price on same length in .063 with a .404 sprocket nose. I’d look myself but dot dot dot. If you don’t have 28”a 32” would be ok. Thanks

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Nate,

No bars yet on the site. Can you give me a quote for a Tsumura 16" .325 .058 bar please?

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks good, nice clean navigation and I know it's a ton of work too.
I am paying a web developer to set up our site and even with them doing the heavy lifting it's a lot of work.
I will get hold of you next week for a stack of 16" 60DL tsumura bars and some other bits n pieces
Dave

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What’s your price on a standard 28” Tsumura, .058, D009 mount? Would also like price on same length in .063 with a .404 sprocket nose. I’d look myself but dot dot dot. If you don’t have 28”a 32” would be ok. Thanks
https://www.performanceoutdoorequip...browse=-122017&shopBy=-40399&catalogId=-16758

https://www.performanceoutdoorequip...browse=-122017&shopBy=-40399&catalogId=-16758

havent added the replacement nose yet but by the end of the weekend they should be.

they are $15.95

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Looks good, nice clean navigation and I know it's a ton of work too.
I am paying a web developer to set up our site and even with them doing the heavy lifting it's a lot of work.
I will get hold of you next week for a stack of 16" 60DL tsumura bars and some other bits n pieces
Dave
I'm working on it. this new site isnt nearly as easy to create navigation and new products as the old one but once its all done it will be worth it since it includes the partsmart which makes it a million times easier for customers to look up parts

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can walk into almost any saw shop with the part you want and unless their weekend pass has been revoked they can sell you what you want. Call a shop and give them the part number and SOME can pass the test. Call a shop, tell them the saw model number then proceed to explain that you need the watchamacallit that attaches to the gizmo shaft and they can send you the right part, now that’s A SHOP! Thanks Nate.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can walk into almost any saw shop with the part you want and unless their weekend pass has been revoked they can sell you what you want. Call a shop and give them the part number and SOME can pass the test. Call a shop, tell them the saw model number then proceed to explain that you need the watchamacallit that attaches to the gizmo shaft and they can send you the right part, now that’s A SHOP! Thanks Nate.

Calling him up for the first time and asking a stupid question that you forgot you already emailed him about and he talks to you like a long time friend makes him grade A+++ in my book!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Calling him up for the first time and asking a stupid question that you forgot you already emailed him about and he talks to you like a long time friend makes him grade A+++ in my book!
Agreed ive called him on a couple ocasions and he will share alot of info with you.hes very knowlagble guy and talks to you on phone like hes known you 20 years.thats hospitality there wish there were more people in this world like that.