GoldMember
Local time
3:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
@Woodpecker

If you made a post on FH, would you mind being the one to take notes over there and relay the interest and number of guys who'd like to attend?

I'm fixin to get something posted up this evening. I've got no problem being the official Michigan GTG rep over there. I will also likely direct fellas to this thread as well.

You got room over there for pop up campers?

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm fixin to get something posted up this evening. I've got no problem being the official Michigan GTG rep over there. I will also likely direct fellas to this thread as well.

You got room over there for pop up campers?

Yup, plenty of room for campers and tents. Just bring electric cords if you'll need power.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup, plenty of room for campers and tents. Just bring electric cords if you'll need power.

Sounds good. I'm assuming there will be some "activities" after the saws get put away? I ask because there were no adult beverages allowed at the Penn. GTG. And guys were very respectful of that. Anything else special I should make guys aware of? If you'd rather pm thats cool. I don't wanna clutter this thread up.

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds good. I'm assuming there will be some "activities" after the saws get put away? I ask because there were no adult beverages allowed at the Penn. GTG. And guys were very respectful of that. Anything else special I should make guys aware of? If you'd rather pm thats cool. I don't wanna clutter this thread up.

Everything goes, we don't judge here:D

I'm hoping to get my buddy to make up a batch of cherry pie and peach pie to consume afterwards.

My only request is for guys to be respectful of everyone and my place.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything goes, we don't judge here:D

I'm hoping to get my buddy to make up a batch of cherry pie and peach pie to consume afterwards.

My only request is for guys to be respectful of everyone and my place.

Perfectly reasonable request.:chupi:

Sounds like my kinda GTG! Don't let Mastermoobs hear about the pie. He may run all the way up here on his emu legs!

I'll try and get something put up over at FHC this eve.

Last edited:

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stay calm Gary. Hope to see you there. Not many old saw guys last year. Just Ted and me and a few budding converts.

That octopus cheery pie is just wild.

Since then I picked up a old Root that Eli ended up photobombing.

I also picked up a really nice Echo twin. I haven't even fueled it up yet. Bill ended up finding it for me and said its a runner. I am hoping Bill will be bringing the mint JD twin that he picked up for me too so I can have twin twin's

I need to put seals in the Strunk that I got from Ted. I will hopefully have that running this year if I actually get time in the shop to work on my own stuff instead of customers stuff.

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lots of guys say the Echo twins are slow under powered, overweight turds. They cut just fine for their vintage and I've never run a smoother saw. Neat machines.

Do you get any call for Concrete saw parts? My neighbor dropped off a Dolmar concrete saw (73cc). Not much left but the case, tank / rear handle and front handle bar, starter, flywheel and drive with belt on the saw.
I didn't look to see if the module is still there.
Model is a 7340 I think.

Would you like it?

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lots of guys say the Echo twins are slow under powered, overweight turds. They cut just fine for their vintage and I've never run a smoother saw. Neat machines.

Do you get any call for Concrete saw parts? My neighbor dropped off a Dolmar concrete saw (73cc). Not much left but the case, tank / rear handle and front handle bar, starter, flywheel and drive with belt on the saw.
I didn't look to see if the module is still there.
Model is a 7340 I think.

Would you like it?

If you bring it I won't say no. I have a K950 already and thats plenty good enough for me for a concrete saw.

I have gotten out of getting saws and equipment to fix up and flip. I have gotten busy enough working on saws for tree services and various other customers. If you bring it it will just sit in my barn for years until I get someone who brings me one that I could possibly use parts for.

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll take a few pics and send them off to Al.

Thanks Gary.

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I suppose we better get a list going for shirts.

I'm not sure what Lisa will do for a design, I'm guessing very similar to last years, probably just a different color. I'm guessing the cost will be between $10-15 a shirt, I forgot what they came to last year.

Let me know your size and how many you'd like