Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
saws taunts are decided minor league compared to the OSU Ichigan football rivalry
I have a weeks worth of T-shirts with derogatory sayings about Michigan football that I only wear once a year :)
I want the Wolverines to win every game this year (and every year) except THE GAME.
They have a great new high profile head coach and we sent 9 starters to the NFL draft so we will probably only win by 12 this year :)

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's always good to have Canadians around. We like laughing at you guys accent. Last year it was just @fossil we could always use more of you guys around

We got two months we can figure out the cant sitcheeashun in plenty of time :)
I'd hate fur ewe fellrs two not get to be able to tell yer kin n offspring how you dun lost to me that one time in Michigan :)
Excelsior!!!
Viva la MF260

Hockey sticks work well.

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
saws taunts are decided minor league compared to the OSU Ichigan football rivalry
I have a weeks worth of T-shirts with derogatory sayings about Michigan football that I only wear once a year :)
I want the Wolverines to win every game this year (and every year) except THE GAME.
They have a great new high profile head coach and we sent 9 starters to the NFL draft so we will probably only win by 12 this year :)

Of those 9 how many will actually make a practice squad?
32881c773da02c3a60748d1cf331fa1d.jpg

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_3733.JPG

For all you poor goofs born in "that state up north" this is what the signatures of the number three and number four overall draft pics this year look like :)
It has begun indeed :)

I apologize for my inaccuracy in my enthusiasm.
We had 5 first round draft picks this year, ten the first day of the draft and twelve starters drafted with three more signed as free agents as soon as the draft ended.

In their defense (meager though it may be) ichigan did send three fine young gentlemen to the NFL in the draft :)

Our friends in Canada sent a guy to the NFL in the draft as well, defensive lineman David Onyemata of the Manitoba Bisons was selected in the fourth round.

Last edited:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
bark is the devil :)
seriously though, when a guy spends literally hours hand filing a fast chain for ya, it ain't right to run it in bark or dirt wood
I can run stock chain in any wood but prefer to pamper my babies :)

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
bark is the devil :)
seriously though, when a guy spends literally hours hand filing a fast chain for ya, it ain't right to run it in bark or dirt wood
I can run stock chain in any wood but prefer to pamper my babies :)
No doubt. I've spent many hours square filing lately only to hit sand in the bark. Do it all over again

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright guys, I know this event is two months out, but I would like to start getting numbers for chow reasons.

I think chow this year will be chicken. I'd like to know rough numbers so I know how many chicks to order in a few weeks.
The facility I get my birds butchered at butchers on Fridays. I'm planning on getting a batch butchered on the 19th so we've got fresh chicken to go on the smoker the day of the GTG.

Also, if anyone would be interested in taking fresh chicken home with them after the GTG let me know and I'll make sure we have plenty extra. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in taking chicken home. The price is $2.25 a pound. My birds usually dress out around 5-7 pounds. They will come cut up to your liking, (whole bird, halved or quartered) and vacuum sealed.