Trader history (0)

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've had some big hits lately financially and now some big vet bills and work isn't that great with the weather and economy. This saw has a bark box on it and a torque curve that's flat as can be, it's great if you wanna run a big bar. I've used it on probably 9 or 10 jobs to buck big yard trees and it's perfect all the way through.

If any of you have any interest let me know and I'll send you some pictures.

Thanks fellas.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spell check and auto correct, was invented for kids that are home schooled.
Sorry for my grammar mistake, I’m usually pretty good at catching those before posting. I edited the post to correct it. Let’s not derail this “for sale” thread too much.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry for my grammar mistake, I’m usually pretty good at catching those before posting. I edited the post to correct it. Let’s not derail this “for sale” thread too much.

I feel so special right now, that you're here to keep me inline from derailing a thread.

Not sure what I did without you on board.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Don't want to upset the free speech police, the grammar police, or the thread derail police, it's a rough place here lol.
Not sure what you’re talking about Brett. Pay no attention to the little home schooled kid @LAWN BOY who’s getting too big for his britches telling others what to do.

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
De-rail that’s what the for sale ads are for ain’t they, lmao!!!