SOLD Mastermind 661 R c-m

Trader history (0)

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Not sure what you’re talking about Brett. Pay no attention to the little home schooled kid @LAWN BOY who’s getting too big for his britches telling others what to do.

To be completely honest I think you guys give him too much attention...

Most kids his age are peckerheads...I think we all were one way or the other..

He'll learn.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Fresh meat attracts the most flies 🤷🏼‍♂️

I get it..personally I'd feel a little weird at my age constantly interacting with a high school kid on the internet...those things used to be on to catch a predator with Chris Hansen...

Are you sure it's not a troll profile ? I've never paid enough attention to him to notice.

He might be the one laughing...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They say every storm passes by but some seem to stick around a little too long.

How are the survivors of the fire doing?

They're in shock, as you'd expect. I've seen too many things die this month, I usually take it like a soldier but this last month or so is wearing me down.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
9:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They're in shock, as you'd expect. I've seen too many things die this month, I usually take it like a soldier but this last month or so is wearing me down.
Just remember to take care of yourself through all this. Talk to someone. Get some of this off your chest. It helps.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I get it..personally I'd feel a little weird at my age constantly interacting with a high school kid on the internet...those things used to be on to catch a predator with Chris Hansen...

Are you sure it's not a troll profile ? I've never paid enough attention to him to notice.

He might be the one laughing...
I think he’s just a kid looking to interact in a mostly positive way. Like every young teen he just doesn’t know any better. Most seem to be interested in engaging from a place of teaching more than from a hey kid hop in my van for some free candy standpoint.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Oh good, let's go biden!
:facepalm:

That’s your beef? Really? Come on man that’s been set in stone since the beginning of this forum. It’s in the terms and rules that everyone here agreed on to use the forum. Almost everyone here likes it that way and those that don’t usually hang out on another site.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh good, let's go biden!

:facepalm:

That’s your beef? Really? Come on man that’s been set in stone since the beginning of this forum. It’s in the terms and rules that everyone here agreed on to use the forum. Almost everyone here likes it that way and those that don’t usually hang out on another site.
Can't we all just agree that national politics is a sh*t-show at best, and that major politicians, and many minor ones, are crooks and con-artists of the lowest order?