Trader history (0)

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
4:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The dissected, multi-quote in spades from hell…I like it!

I’ll touch on a couple of things that I’m sure got a large part of the crew uneasy with you. When you stated “I’m here to rate the quality or whatever it was, of this forum.” Most folks, self included, thought here comes the second coming of that little *b-wordh Kensie, or just another Iron Turd Youtuber.
Point taken.
And it’s never too early for the Jarhead terminology and comments…ya damn squid! Lol
Ahahaha gawd damn jarhead jargon!
Wanna know something f'd up... my middle boy is entering the Military... and the dude enlisted into the Airforce... 🤕🤯 At times, I seriously think I failed as a father... 🤣 i thought i raised him better than that.. a f'n fly guy... idk where i went wrong with him... 😅😂 then again, my German grandfather played with planes and whatnot during WW2. Something was passed along. That's my story, I'm sticking with it.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Point taken.

Ahahaha gawd damn jarhead jargon!
Wanna know something f'd up... my middle boy is entering the Military... and the dude enlisted into the Airforce... 🤕🤯 At times, I seriously think I failed as a father... 🤣 i thought i raised him better than that.. a f'n fly guy... idk where i went wrong with him... 😅😂 then again, my German grandfather played with planes and whatnot during WW2. Something was passed along. That's my story, I'm sticking with it.
I cant even see what Jason (USMC615) posted.
Hes been on my "Ignore" for months. Lol

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure why some aren’t seeing things clearly.

Putting a 461 crank in a 462? The flywheel tapers are different to begin with. If it’s real, he could show the work. If it’s a secret then don’t mention it.

Time to stop feeding the TROLL’S and move on.

It’s clear that Mr. Fire is only here to stir the pot. Appears to be a talented machinist. Also appears to believe he already knows all there is to know.

Why would he come here to learn and share knowledge with us?

He wouldn’t and he hasnt. Martyring him with a ban will only serve his purpose. The IGNORE button is real and far more effective.

Last edited:

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Putting a 461 crank in a 462? The flywheel tapers are different to begin with. If it’s real, he could show the work. If it’s a secret then don’t mention it.
Have you built a 462 with a 461 crank? There are a bunch of small items to address to make it work... give it a shot and you'll see. Is this a build in progress? Yep... Will it work? Yep. Once it fires will I detail a thread on the build? Yep.
Time to stop feeding the TROLL’S and move on.
Later tater. If anybody is trolling, it's you bud.
It’s clear that Mr. Fire is only here to stir the pot. Appears to be a talented machinist. Also appears to believe he already knows all there is to know.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion... but, to each their own.
Why would he come here to learn and share knowledge with us?

He wouldn’t and he hasnt. Martyring him with a ban will only serve his purpose. The IGNORE button is real and far more effective.
This sounds like a court appointed lawyers closing speech... 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you built a 462 with a 461 crank? There are a bunch of small items to address to make it work... give it a shot and you'll see. Is this a build in progress? Yep... Will it work? Yep. Once it fires will I detail a thread on the build? Yep.

Rich....try to understand that we, as a group, have seen so many "saw builders" show up, make a big deal about their "abilities", then wind up ripping off a bunch of people. Many of our members have personally fell victim to this sort of thing.

It will take time for folks here to trust you. Time will tell how it works out.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rich....try to understand that we, as a group, have seen so many "saw builders" show up, make a big deal about their "abilities", then wind up ripping off a bunch of people. Many of our members have personally fell victim to this sort of thing.

It will take time for folks here to trust you. Time will tell how it works out.
I get it man, and this has been addressed earlier... but, like I have said... time will dictate what's stone, what's mud and what's merk.
I mess with saws because cars, trucks and buggies got too expensive... I needed something to do to stay busy and well, my buddies are loggers and they had a huge pile of parts saws... and well, mowing the grass doesn't cut it...👈 see what I did there? Truth be told, mowers rip the grass. The old manual push cutters where you have to sharpen the spiraled blades and set the bar depth makes a nice clean cut "/" ... my ol' lady doesn't let me cut the grass... but, i can't walk a straight line. 🤷‍♂️

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Rude to the Doc? Ill advised.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nobody owes me an apology. Some asshats just got run off, and I showed up. Easy to think he signed up with a new name. I would have done the same. We are all good here. Carry on.
You're alright Larry. I dont care who Adam tries to accuse you of being lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a dig at you in anyway, but there's ample build threads isn't there?
IMHO it's the search function in here. Like @USMC615 at the hangar, it's visible but doesn't really work.
A new member could find build threads using **** siteColonOhpeforumdotcom, but then a new member would have to have the humility to ask about that too.

@exCanuck why is it impossible to type the site address in here without substituted characters?
I'm ultimately looking for a job next staring at 10 monitors wifs my little size eight boots up on a desktop...don't seem to be many around this hemisphere though. Prob ain't many of them left in yer locale either. 😄

Hey, looky there...it's damn near brew thirty!