Trader history (0)

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
👏 so you seen where I introduced my self, all was good... I commented on a post about JCS and stated that i have nothing bad to say about the guy because he hasn't done me wrong... and then people made their comments and I addressed those comments politely... then the comments evolved and i addresses them accordingly... if you don't see the snowball affect, then idk what to say... besides it is what it is... if you want me to fall inline and condemn someone who hasn't done me wrong, that won't happen. If you want me to sit back and not rebuttal to side comments, that won't happen either. I guess we all will have to agree to disagree... but like I have said before... I'll stand with ya or ill stand against, it all depends on how you approach me. And like stated before, I have no Mal intent or distaste towards anyone... you throw a stone I throw a stone.
Dude, let me explain where you went wrong. New member stuff fine. This group that has allowed me in here, have all at one time or another, had to deal with asshats. Some of your comments have put people on edge, as this is a drama free zone. Ask anything, and it gets answered. You came in and challenged the status quo, instead of observing, you plunked a chip on your shoulder. Duels have been against the law for quite some time, yet you act as if this is the old west.

We pick on each other and screw around, but never in a mean spirited away. You have come across as challenging. Be a little humble, feel out the place before you go nuts. There are plenty of boisterous place online, this ain't one of them. Nobody has asked you to pile on to the JCS guy. You said your piece, others said theirs, you could have let it go at that, but you doubled down. I suggest you hang around and try to fit in, if you can't do that, you should try to find someplace you can. This is a great group here, I feel like I belong instead of just being a member.

Just friendly advice, if you can accept some.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't. And I am the one who would pull your plug should it get pulled.

I'd rather have you stay and add to the forum. If we don't get new blood, we will die out as an echo chamber.

So....lets move on. Deal?

I refer to him as a Jughead.

No...not too soon.
I'm good if we all are good. I just want to build peaked reliable saws and if needed ask the knowledgeable guys for help to correct a deficiency or issue that i dont understand.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm too old to fight. So I sit to the side and fap.
I say that too... until i hear bagpipes playing while drinking whiskey from the bottle and eating raw potatoes... *s-word, im ready for war at that point. Now... 4 to 5 days after the fact... I tell myself, I cant be doing that *s-word no more... 🤣🤣🤣🫣 I mean, I don't mind my face hurting, but, when my hands hurt, that kinda limits a guy. 🤪

Reactions: Lnk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I say that too... until i hear bagpipes playing while drinking whiskey from the bottle and eating raw potatoes... *s-word, im ready for war at that point. Now... 4 to 5 days after the fact... I tell myself, I cant be doing that *s-word no more... 🤣🤣🤣🫣 I mean, I don't mind my face hurting, but, when my hands hurt, that kinda limits a guy. 🤪
I used to love to fight. Was pretty good at it too. These days people are too scared to fight though. A man would get shot instead of getting a black eye.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to love to fight. Was pretty good at it too. These days people are too scared to fight though. A man would get shot instead of getting a black eye.
Those are solid facts... sad times with a scary future lies in front of us all...
Back in my prime, I got into boxing because I could literally try to kill somebody and not Get arrested. Idk if it's the middle age thing or what but, somedays I miss that old me... other days, I'm glad that old me doesn't completely exist today... guess getting older does that to people.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They can chew. If it ain't justified I'll say my peace. Like I hope most would do. If I am wrong, I'll admit that I'm wrong.

some of the best songs are one hit wonders, are they not? ☺️

Can you explain my intro? New to the OPE forum... where in that thread is there distaste? And when and where did my forum etiquette change? Did i openly go out of my way to slander, discredit, or speak negatively towards anyone on this forum before the side comments started? Fair question to ask isnt it?

I'd say, this is a forum of good-ol' boys... which is nothing wrong with that... some have been here for a long time... like A gee have stated... but, with that also comes the "cult of personality" (another great 1 hit wonder)... in the racing community, we call that follow the leader mentality. Ive asked people when and where my etiquette changed... if they go back and read, its plain as dull saw.

if people want civil discussions and debate, beautiful... if they want to share their knowledge with me, beautiful... in the same aspect im here to show my work, the good the bad and the ugly... but, hopefully i can add to this community with my builds. I understand guys want me gone... And again, if people want to shoot side comments, i'll respond accordingly. And I'll reiterate when did my forum etiquette go from respectful, to defensive to jabs? Its all their to see, especially if one looks from a non bias view point.

I have some x-tra shorts, sweats and towels if they are in-need.

That's all I've been... seriously, a dead horse can only be beaten so much until its fertilizer.

No need to thank me for my service. But, thank you. My initial entry wasn't of the most purest of reasons... it was either 7yrs in jail or 4yrs in the Military... 4 seemed.better than 7... which ironically turned into.just shy of 14... 🤷‍♂️
Thank you for your service... Jarhead. 🤣 (too early?)
The dissected, multi-quote in spades from hell…I like it!

I’ll touch on a couple of things that I’m sure got a large part of the crew uneasy with you. When you stated “I’m here to rate the quality or whatever it was, of this forum.” Most folks, self included, thought here comes the second coming of that little *b-wordh Kensie, or just another Iron Turd Youtuber. And standing up for this Johnscustomsaws dude is your prerogative since you claim to have never been screwed, but if you were on the receiving end of a *f-wordk deal from him like others, your mentality goes like a light switch…180 degs. *f-wordking over one person and it turns out to be the case and carved in stone fact, qualifies you as nothing shy of a piece of *s-wordt around here…it ain’t a game of “well he’s done me and more folks right that I’m aware of anyhow, than he’s done more folks wrong, so he’s cool in my book.”

And it’s never too early for the Jarhead terminology and comments…ya damn squid! Lol

Last edited:

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nobody goes over and messes with the guy pounding away by himself anyway lol
Yeah, they say its the quiet ones you gotta watch. I’m more concerned about the guy sitting off to the side punching his clown and not so much the guy minding his own business.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do we need some Fap instructional vids in here?…might be damn near 56 but I’ve still got some SPM left in me. $19.95 a vid, or two for $29.95…who’s in? I’m a lefty by the way, but you righties will figure the *s-wordt out. All sales are final.

Hundred Acre Wood

Full-time Slacker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do we need some Fap instructional vids in here?…might be damn near 56 but I’ve still got some SPM left in me. $19.95 a vid, or two for $29.95…who’s in? I’m a lefty by the way, but you righties will figure the *s-wordt out. All sales are final.

Is there a DVD bonus featurette with Sandra Dee?

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've posted some things I shouldn't have on here to a couple of guys in the past (I was embarrassed afterwards), but I owned it & reached out to those involved & apologized.
Both were very forgiving.