Status
Not open for further replies.

John F Reilly

It's The Chain
Local time
12:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This is John Reilly's ex wife, Kim! I was the one who asked Dave to unlock this thread yesterday. Thanks, Dave!!

John is probably working and not sitting on top of this feed.. I just wanted to take a minute to step in before it gets deleted for good... I had set up this login/forum for him back when... under "my email account", which in turn made his login not accurate. He had asked me a few times for the login info, in which case I didn't get to him until today. I know he called me and made a few attempts with what was sent to him, but that was on me as the login is my email not what they sent him.

I personally don't have the kind of time on my hands to be able to go through this whole feed, but logging John in prompted me to review a few comments.

After reviewing, I can say that its something that should never have transpired, specially at the cost of John. If there is an issue on your end, contact the person you have the issue with? If that doesn't work, figure it out, or live and learn. To spend this kind of negative energy on something like this is a waste. I can understand someone feeling taken, and or wanting some money back, if deserved, but again John offered a refund and never stepped out!! Also, A used item is never a guarantee, specially after tampered with. Doing the right thing is proper, but again, the way this feed has transpired is anything but " the right thing" by John. What does he get for this aggrevation?

John has integrity and respect for people and his work. He did not deserve this bad rap, and in the end - he is better off that he did not feed into it and only responded once. Its between two people, not several. Pick up a phone and fix it!

I've known John for 35 years and I don't even need to ask him what happened. I already know!!!

Whomever the person is that started this feed, feels wronged by John and wants his money back... this wasn't the best way to get it!!! I personally would not accept the slander, but John probably will let it go, and continue to do what he feels is right and move on!

Just as an observation, again, without having all the score cards, John has won 1st place "multiple" competitions and apparently has some pretty good saws, and obviously knows how to build them, so it seems like something went south here that shouldn't have.

I am going to encourage John to contact this person who started this lopsided unfair mess, and make peace at least on his end.

Anything else is just a waste of time.

I hope everything works out!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Newsflash;
If you’re putting aftermarket parts and worn out garbage cylinders and clutch drums on a hybrid and selling it for over a grand,
If you’re putting worn out scored pistons and gouged up used rings in a $1600 088,
If you stop answering your phone after a month when you’ve agreed to refund a buyers money and haven’t paid,
If you are unapologetic and feel personally inconvenienced and victimized after any of the above actions,

The world isn’t causing your problems, you are.

MS500i R

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
This is John Reilly's ex wife, Kim! I was the one who asked Dave to unlock this thread yesterday. Thanks, Dave!!

John is probably working and not sitting on top of this feed.. I just wanted to take a minute to step in before it gets deleted for good... I had set up this login/forum for him back when... under "my email account", which in turn made his login not accurate. He had asked me a few times for the login info, in which case I didn't get to him until today. I know he called me and made a few attempts with what was sent to him, but that was on me as the login is my email not what they sent him.

I personally don't have the kind of time on my hands to be able to go through this whole feed, but logging John in prompted me to review a few comments.

After reviewing, I can say that its something that should never have transpired, specially at the cost of John. If there is an issue on your end, contact the person you have the issue with? If that doesn't work, figure it out, or live and learn. To spend this kind of negative energy on something like this is a waste. I can understand someone feeling taken, and or wanting some money back, if deserved, but again John offered a refund and never stepped out!! Also, A used item is never a guarantee, specially after tampered with. Doing the right thing is proper, but again, the way this feed has transpired is anything but " the right thing" by John. What does he get for this aggrevation?

John has integrity and respect for people and his work. He did not deserve this bad rap, and in the end - he is better off that he did not feed into it and only responded once. Its between two people, not several. Pick up a phone and fix it!

I've known John for 35 years and I don't even need to ask him what happened. I already know!!!

Whomever the person is that started this feed, feels wronged by John and wants his money back... this wasn't the best way to get it!!! I personally would not accept the slander, but John probably will let it go, and continue to do what he feels is right and move on!

Just as an observation, again, without having all the score cards, John has won 1st place "multiple" competitions and apparently has some pretty good saws, and obviously knows how to build them, so it seems like something went south here that shouldn't have.

I am going to encourage John to contact this person who started this lopsided unfair mess, and make peace at least on his end.

Anything else is just a waste of time.

I hope everything works out!

I don't really post here often. I don't know anyone on here to the best of my knowledge. Coming in with a clean slate and no history, there is a guy showing the goods. John has commented once, and did himself no real favors. The issue still isn't resolved. He might be the most awesome person in the world, IDK. But seems like he's mishandled this badly.

John F Reilly

It's The Chain
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Newsflash;
If you’re putting aftermarket parts and worn out garbage cylinders and clutch drums on a hybrid and selling it for over a grand,
If you’re putting worn out scored pistons and gouged up used rings in a $1600 088,
If you stop answering your phone after a month when you’ve agreed to refund a buyers money and haven’t paid,
If you are unapologetic and feel personally inconvenienced and victimized after any of the above actions,

The world isn’t causing your problems, you are.
I can promise you that MOST of what you have said from the go is inaccurate.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm determined to let this go till it dies on it's own now.

Hope y'all got plenty of popcorn.
Seems okay to me, I stand over the popcorn, I just get gas from it.
On the other hand, I will find a good old hookah I bought the last time I was in Singapore.

BangBang77

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Seems okay to me, I stand over the popcorn, I just get gas from it.
On the other hand, I will find a good old hookah I bought the last time I was in Singapore.

I worked in Malaysia in 2014 and 2015 building a new plant and saw hookah shops everywhere. Never stepped in one but always wondered what they were smoking in those pipes. Is that some kind of tobacco or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.