International 856 under the knife.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
3:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah no fuel in base ol man alerted me to stall her out if she heads for wide open. Not real sure if I believed him that that's what would happen but yeah apparently it is so huh?

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 706 engine is getting worse.... Clunk clunk clink I don't even know where to begin on her... 14 is in the field very busy.... It's that time I year 706 is my "forklift" cow tractor light duty ol gal think ima just try to find a new engine that fits? That's a very nice setup mr czar has there that's the kinda thing that makes heavy jobs easy
My 706 's engine is toast. The pics aren't pretty. It is rebuildable. Or I have a '90 12v Cummins that I could install with an $1900.00 kit. Or I could part it. Being off work the last three weeks has diverted farm income to household or the decision would already be made.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm pretty certain my crank is gone ima just run it till it can't move and put somthing else in it.... I'm sorta sick of glow plugs on that old *b-word

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm pretty certain my crank is gone ima just run it till it can't move and put somthing else in it.... I'm sorta sick of glow plugs on that old *b-word
I gotta a good bottom. I need a head. Glow plugs don't bother me.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When she quits I'll dissect if any things are good I'll let you know