High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

If I Win the FREE Husqvarna 550XP on Friday, I Will...

Ogre4500

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would give my father my 350/346 hybrid that he's quite fond of and always borrowing. The 550 would be my new limbing and brush saw.

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well. Just so you all know. If I win that saw, I'm going to use it for one solid year doing nothing but charity cutting. I will cut the trees by our church. I will go down to our local soup kitchen, and use it to wake up the wino's when it's time for them to eat breakfast. After I have sufficiently chainsaw-batmanned my way around the community, I will then set up an online auction, whereupon I will give the saw to the highest bidder, with the proceeds going to our local school for the deaf and hearing impaired. It will be a silent auction, obviously, and there will be joyous and indecipherable utterances by the victor!

Willis30

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Head to the woodpile for testing. If it can cut firewood without a bog & repeatedly stalling between cuts, I'd send it off for porting.

Last edited:

junkman

Crush it
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I won it, I'd send it to Junkman, since he went through a period of dementia and sold all of his Husqvarnas.

That would have made an awesome internet crusher video ,start up a new saw out of the box and crush it running ;)

I still have a 371k if that counts as a saw

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
same paint job as a farmsaw. prolly pretend it was a pioneer & cut its way outta that creamsicle crusher...

IMG_0915.JPG