High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I thought arboristsite seemed just a little too heterosexual recently

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
12:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
About 12" or so. It's still snowing.....but has slowed down.

When I took the job of moderating this forum, I only did so because I watched ArboristSite be ruined by thin skinned pussies, and power tripping moderators.

On AS the owners are on vacation 9 out of 10 days, and allow their moderators to make a huge mess without any real input from them. Then when they see that there is a big mess, they step in and try to sort it out without any firsthand knowledge of how the mess even started. So the site is normally rudderless.........and that shows.

I like Darin, and I consider him a friend, but I will speak my mind......

Here I will be online everyday that is possible, and I will be watching the door to see who signs up. If I know that all they want to do is stir up trouble.......I will be getting in touch with them to talk about why they are here......

If anyone needs to talk with me about any issues......just send me a message.

I'm doing this so we can finally have a saw site that is free of drama......but for it to work, we all have to be willing to let go of past resentments.

Judge all the members only on the interactions you see them having here today. Let what happened on other sites stay there. We can't start fresh if we are stuck in the past.
So you're gonna invite Brad back over?:applaudit:

petedaycab

let's roll some coal...............
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
About 12" or so. It's still snowing.....but has slowed down.

When I took the job of moderating this forum, I only did so because I watched ArboristSite be ruined by thin skinned pussies, and power tripping moderators.

On AS the owners are on vacation 9 out of 10 days, and allow their moderators to make a huge mess without any real input from them. Then when they see that there is a big mess, they step in and try to sort it out without any firsthand knowledge of how the mess even started. So the site is normally rudderless.........and that shows.

I like Darin, and I consider him a friend, but I will speak my mind......

Here I will be online everyday that is possible, and I will be watching the door to see who signs up. If I know that all they want to do is stir up trouble.......I will be getting in touch with them to talk about why they are here......

If anyone needs to talk with me about any issues......just send me a message.

I'm doing this so we can finally have a saw site that is free of drama......but for it to work, we all have to be willing to let go of past resentments.

Judge all the members only on the interactions you see them having here today. Let what happened on other sites stay there. We can't start fresh if we are stuck in the past.
Did you say thin skinned pussies? :)

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That will usually generate the middle finger, if they are not prepared for such noise.

It's like motorboating but pneumatically acuated. You're hookin' up with the wrong kinda girls if they flip you off when you're goin' G-G-G-G-G-GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Yes sir.

I sure did.

I can't imagine what attracts them to a saw forum.........but I've seen a bunch over the years.

Maybe they are looking for the assless saw chaps reviews. You know for their thin skin. We should send them away with tissues for their wet pussy problem.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
thin skinned pussy? i like them a little meaty myself.

DSS

widebody
Local time
1:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yes sir.

I sure did.

I can't imagine what attracts them to a saw forum.........but I've seen a bunch over the years.
6038e3f9fdaeae79ac35ebbf7b4b8d5f.jpg