I didn't know T1 was that old.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
2:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think maybe we are being guided off course by a monkey with a gun. I'm thinking I should talk to Bruce about the swear word filters. lol

Before I post I always ask myself, "What would Randy think?" Really grownups should communicate without lots of F-this and MF#insumB1@#%^inG%&daLL*mfer that. We're not hoodrats down hear let's act like decent guys. It's different if the four bottom plow spun off the blocks and you're trying to yoke it up to a horse that just ate your whole stash. But I do like poontang. Can we at least save that one tight little fuzzy hot slick word?

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
3:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was referring to ph uck. I agree poontang should be allowed. Can I see a show of hands?

petedaycab

let's roll some coal...............
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Before I post I always ask myself, "What would Randy think?" Really grownups should communicate without lots of F-this and MF#insumB1@#%^inG%&daLL*mfer that. We're not hoodrats down hear let's act like decent guys. It's different if the four bottom plow spun off the blocks and you're trying to yoke it up to a horse that just ate your whole stash. But I do like poontang. Can we at least save that one tight little fuzzy hot slick word?
Ahh, what does all this mean???

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What I always like to say, and it clearly applies here, is "Keep your wife outa my yard, and I'll keep my yard outa your wife!"