I got a free saw in the mail this week

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
12:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I made a few more, butt I would not want anyone to think I was trolling them...

Maulhead: you must think your *f-wording hilarious? You push & push & push, you want a reaction from me, if that's what your looking for,, I'll give you one.

I have chosen to ignore most of your idiotic comments directed at me. Not anymore you sir can GO *f-word YOURSELF! I sent you TWO *f-wordING PM's (when you 1st started these idiotic comments) neither one you had the balls to reply to, instead as a joke in your mind you choose to alter my avatar, funny guy you thought you were, coward is what I would call that!

I've been treated better, by lesser people then you. So have yourself a nice big cup of GFY when you read this.

Enjoy your website Maulhead

attachment.php.jpg

I can find better things to do with my time. I dont allow people to push me around in real life or on the internet. Change my avatar if that's how you get your kicks, I really dont give a *f-word!

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maulhead: you must think your *frenching hilarious? You push & push & push, you want a reaction from me, if that's what your looking for,, I'll give you one.

I have chosen to ignore most of your idiotic comments directed at me. Not anymore you sir can GO *f-word YOURSELF! I sent you TWO *frenching PM's (when you 1st started these idiotic comments) neither one you had the balls to reply to, instead as a joke in your mind you choose to alter my avatar, funny guy you thought you were, coward is what I would call that!

I've been treated better, by lesser people then you. So have yourself a nice big cup of GFY when you read this.

Enjoy your website Maulhead

gen1200_196053568.jpg

I can find better things to do with my time. I dont allow people to push me around in real life or on the internet. Change my avatar if that's how you get your kicks, I really dont give a *f-word!

smashed-computer-web-rant.jpg

LMAO