Woodwater

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here in Europe the Husqvarna 560 Mark 2 and 562 Mark 2, are in the Stores at the end of this Year.

Last edited:

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I saw the press release on the Saw . It’s supposed to be all new engine muffler? They said they learned from the 592.
I can’t wait to see videos and details on this. Saw

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here in Europe the Husqvarna 560 Mark 2 and 562 Mark 2, are in the Stores at the end of this Year.

I guess it will be about two years before we said here in the states

BonScott46

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did they go up in price
Prices have already gone up about 25% here in Sweden over the last year.
I saw the press release on the Saw . It’s supposed to be all new engine muffler? They said they learned from the 592.
I can’t wait to see videos and details on this. Saw
I am sure they could get significant gains by emptying out all the crap in the muffler and enlarging the outlet a bit.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prices have already gone up about 25% here in Sweden over the last year.

I am sure they could get significant gains by emptying out all the crap in the muffler and enlarging the outlet a bit.
I did. On my 2018 model it sounds good picked up a little bit.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I knew these were coming. Actually thought about keeping the store open one more year for the roll out. But seeing how the dates of nearly everything kept getting pushed out I thought I might never get retired. 🙃

That dude Jan in the article is the person I worked with on the 572 and 592 prototypes I had. Very smart and focused individual. Always felt fortunate to be part of those programs, and they were a lot of fun.

I see some 550M2 looking ideas in the new 562, which isn't surprising. Those M2's have been a huge improvement over the M1's. The exception was a bad batch of seals that was really a vendor issue. Problem was a bad lip that would drop the spring. It happened early, so no need to worry if you have owned one for a while. Other than that, the 550M2 has been great, and a 562M2 ought to be a home run. Even though the 562 preceded the 550, the 550 was far more in need of a redesign, and that's why it was done first. 562M1 had evolved into a pretty decent saw.

Another interesting thing here is that the 550 gained weight getting the M2 treatment, but they are saying the 562 got a bit lighter, so curious as to what the difference will actually be. Also wonder if the M2 goes back to a flat top piston. 🤔

The LAST thing I need is another chainsaw, especially if I actually have to pay for it. But I know I'll end up owning one of these things.

Last edited:

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I knew these were coming. Actually thought about keeping the store open one more year for the roll out. But seeing how the dates of nearly everything kept getting pushed out I thought I might never get retired. 🙃

That dude Jan in the article is the person I worked with on the 572 and 592 prototypes I had. Very smart and focused individual. Always felt fortunate to be part of those programs, and they were a lot of fun.

I see some 550M2 looking ideas in the new 562, which isn't surprising. Those M2's have been a huge improvement over the M1's. The exception was a bad batch of seals that was really a vendor issue. Problem was a bad lip that would drop the spring. It happened early, so no need to worry if you have owned one for a while. Other than that, the 550M2 has been great, and a 562M2 ought to be a home run. Even though the 562 preceded the 550, the 550 was far more in need of a redesign, and that's why it was done first. 562M1 had evolved into a pretty decent saw.

Another interesting thing here is that the 550 gained weight getting the M2 treatment, but they are saying the 562 got a bit lighter, so curious as to what the difference will actually be. Also wonder if the M2 goes back to a flat top piston. 🤔

The LAST thing I need is another chainsaw, especially if I actually have to pay for it. But I know I'll end up owning one of these things. I agree I will probably only one too. My 562. I love it balance it’s not as strong as a 572 but it’s got a place.

DC1072

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The LAST thing I need is another chainsaw, especially if I actually have to pay for it. But I know I'll end up owning one of these things.
I hope everything is going well for you Bob enjoy your retirement.

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

CAD is real. Just like building AR's.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dropped a dozen of these in my cart, even though it's kind of inactive right now. 😆 Shows a ship date of July 26. But we all know not to place too much faith in ship dates.

Did get to try a T540M3 on Thu. Real different from the early version. Better balanced for one thing. Gen 3 autotune. Not shipping yet, but a couple weeks maybe.

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is it with the tiny air filter? Seems like minimal surface area, but hey it's been out for awhile now. My newest 562 came with the felt version and man it's thick. Strangely the 572xp has twice the filter height for roughly a 10cc larger saw. :confused:

Last edited: