Trader history (0)

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you top handle aficionados happen to know what is a good carbeltrator to put on a 019T?
Poleman helped out @Scotty Overkill a few years back with this one to resurrect a 019 he had. Hope that helps. A buddy has one for sale runs but was dropped and broke the muffler mounts off the cylinder. I can check on it if you want?
e4971b104729b753a7b40347678ecebe.jpg

Last edited:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Poleman helped out @Scotty Overkill a few years back with this one to resurrect a 019 he had. Hope that helps. A buddy has one for sale runs but was dropped and broke the muffler mounts off the cylinder. I can check on it if you want?
Go ahead and see.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s official, we’ve lured the big dog 200t out! At least we can all agree the worst running stihl will out perform the best running husky that thinks it’s a real saw.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s official, we’ve lured the big dog 200t out! At least we can all agree the worst running stihl will out perform the best running husky that thinks it’s a real saw.
Does it go to the top?:Laie_22mini:

Last edited:

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's one on Ebay asking $3k.
Does that make that individual saw better?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There's one on Ebay asking $3k.
Does that make that individual saw better?

There's morons all over this planet.

Someone will buy it.

Remember when 661s came and people sh!t their pants and started to pay stupid money for 660s that looked like they rode in a chip truck for 10 years..

But I guess that was kinda/sorta justified..the first run of the 661 wasn't everything it should've been..

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"Sell"?
Or overpriced "asking" price?
They sell higher than any other brand climbing saw used. That should tell you they are in good demand and something people really like.
Many on EBAY are scalping with stupid high asking prices so I can see the confusion.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's morons all over this planet.

Someone will buy it.

Remember when 661s came and people sh!t their pants and started to pay stupid money for 660s that looked like they rode in a chip truck for 10 years..

But I guess that was kinda/sorta justified..the first run of the 661 wasn't everything it should've been..

I think the whole thing goes back to the 441 debacle and the then 201 being not so hot for power back when they first came out. That and the reluctance to accept the M-Tronic system.

They sell higher than any other brand climbing saw used. That should tell you they are in good demand and something people really like.
Many on EBAY are scalping with stupid high asking prices so I can see the confusion.

They definitely have a cult following, surprising though with the need long gone it manages to persist.

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
9:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was his workbench.
View attachment 321099

What’s the deal with those vent things? I wonder if that saw vice has a part number.

I'd live with a 194 over a 201, no problem.. with a 14" bar it's a hell of a lot closer than I would've thought..with a 16" a 201 pulls ahead for the obvious reasons.

I wouldn't have said a word if you didn't say a 200 beats up on a 201...because it doesn't..at all. Especially ported.

Your 200 is a fine piece of chainsaw history. There's not many left that nice..

But that doesn't mean it walks on a 201.

Tell me more about this 194 that hangs with a 14” 201. Every one I have run was turd. After mods…polished turd.

I guess we'll find out :)

Videos or it didn’t happen.

The fanboi stench is overpowering in hereView attachment 321216

These are the exact guys that pay $1k for a 200t. Plenty of young tree guys lusting after a hot saw. How do you think people like Piltz and RIP stay in business? They’ll realize soon enough that most of their job is behind a chipper and always will be.

Maybe one of them will buy this (very nice) saw. I’m sure it’s great for blocking down a 20” spar.

200t or Ported 555. You could buy a lot worse.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s the deal with those vent things? I wonder if that saw vice has a part number.

I think they are for taking exhaust outside so you can run the saw on the bench during diagnosis.

I'm sure it does, it's over $500 too. Tree Monkey makes one heck of a dandy saw vice for much less. I'd recommend getting a hold of him.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Tell me more about this 194 that hangs with a 14” 201. Every one I have run was turd. After mods…polished turd.

Videos or it didn’t happen.

These are the exact guys that pay $1k for a 200t. Plenty of young tree guys lusting after a hot saw. How do you think people like Piltz and RIP stay in business? They’ll realize soon enough that most of their job is behind a chipper and always will be.

Maybe one of them will buy this (very nice) saw. I’m sure it’s great for blocking down a 20” spar.

200t or Ported 555. You could buy a lot worse.

When the fukk was I supposed to make a video ?

Last night ?

You need to try again with a 194, I run PS on mine with a 14" bar and it can actually noodle..and I can dawg it in...harder than I expected.