SOLD Husqvarna 555 2020 model with sausage

Trader history (0)

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
99.99999% of arborists don’t even know a ported saw exists and couldn’t care less about the difference between a 200T and 201T.

If you paid over a grand for a saw when you could've spent 6-700 and got a brand new one that actually runs better with better features and a warranty you got duped, most guys that buy chainsaws use them as a tool and not an extension of their emotions...if you wanna play dress up with saws that's a different story, flip a coin.

If you wanna buy something to fix up and be proud of that's great..but that doesn't mean it's better than it's competition..had there been no mention of how it waxes a 201 I would've never said a word and just admired it for what it was. Facts don't care about people's feelings. Dan's 200 is a fine specimen of a time that passed..no doubt about it.

I'll stand firmly by what I said. - a 200 is in no way shape or form superior to a 201c. I've ran them both, the first time with a 200 I was kinda excited because of what I READ on the internet..that was disappointing...not bad..but nowhere near what I thought.

I inherited a bunch of old cars when my grandfather died a few years ago, my favorite was the impala with a 396 and a 4 speed..that doesn't mean it's faster/better than the guy down the street with a built up 2021 corvette because I have an attachment to my car..I just appreciate it for what it is...If I was on the internet saying my car was way faster than his corvette and he called me for a race I wouldn't get in my feelings because there's a sentimental value to me..it just is what it is. I don't take life that serious, just because I like something doesn't mean it's better than anything. I have tons of stuff that's nowhere near the performance of what some guys have, it's not my measuring stick for personal value.

It's not MY saw vs DAN's saw.

It's 201c vs 200, and for a guy that's looking for a worksaw that provides better features and power.. it just is what it is..sorry..

Last edited:

tapritchett

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So what is the go to saw in the 70cc class? Stihl 462, Stihl 461H372, H572 something old school??

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So what is the go to saw in the 70cc class? Stihl 462, Stihl 461H372, H572 something old school??

It's hard to argue against the new saws just for their features and power they make.

Depends on how you measure "go to".

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When the fukk was I supposed to make a video ?

Last night ?

You need to try again with a 194, I run PS on mine with a 14" bar and it can actually noodle..and I can dawg it in...harder than I expected.

When you and Dan get together and cut some cookies with your top handles. Fire up that 194 too. I want 194 to be good saw, so far my experience says otherwise.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When the fukk was I supposed to make a video ?

Last night ?

You need to try again with a 194, I run PS on mine with a 14" bar and it can actually noodle..and I can dawg it in...harder than I expected.

One this to consider is, I noticed Ketchup is in CO (as am I) a 194 will not preform the same out here as they do where you live where there is more air.

I took one of my saws to WI once when visiting family, to chunk up sum firewood, I was pretty shocked at the difference in power it made down there.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When you and Dan get together and cut some cookies with your top handles. Fire up that 194 too. I want 194 to be good saw, so far my experience says otherwise.

I'll send you mine..seriously, I have a new back up in a box ready to go. I don't NEED it.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
One this to consider is, I noticed Ketchup is in CO (as am I) a 194 will not preform the same out here as they do where you live where there is more air.

I took one of my saws to WI once when visiting family, to chunk up sum firewood, I was pretty shocked at the difference in power it made down there.

That could be it matty..

I took my 194 home when they came out and got in to it and then took it to my woodpile for some cuts..I scratched my head and said there's no way this thing cuts this good, I'm not that good..it pulled PS chain faster than the 193s I had pulled a narrower kerf chain.

Like I said..It's way closer to a 201 than it should've been..I still can't believe it...I bought an inner dawg for it just so I could dawg it in better and take advantage of what it's got.

It's not built anywhere near as good as a 201..obviously..but for the price it's a contender in my book.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
If you paid over a grand for a saw when you could've spent 6-700 and got a brand new one that actually runs better with better features and a warranty you got duped, most guys that buy chainsaws use them as a tool and not an extension of their emotions...if you wanna play dress up with saws that's a different story, flip a coin.

If you wanna buy something to fix up and be proud of that's great..but that doesn't mean it's better than it's competition..had there been no mention of how it waxes a 201 I would've never said a word and just admired it for what it was. Facts don't care about people's feelings. Dan's 200 is a fine specimen of a time that passed..no doubt about it.

I'll stand firmly by what I said. - a 200 is in no way shape or form superior to a 201c. I've ran them both, the first time with a 200 I was kinda excited because of what I READ on the internet..that was disappointing...not bad..but nowhere near what I thought.

I inherited a bunch of old cars when my grandfather died a few years ago, my favorite was the impala with a 396 and a 4 speed..that doesn't mean it's faster/better than the guy down the street with a built up 2021 corvette because I have an attachment to my car..I just appreciate it for what it is...If I was on the internet saying my car was way faster than his corvette and he called me for a race I wouldn't get in my feelings because there's a sentimental value to me..it just is what it is. I don't take life that serious, just because I like something doesn't mean it's better than anything. I have tons of stuff that's nowhere near the performance of what some guys have, it's not my measuring stick for personal value.

It's not MY saw vs DAN's saw.

It's 201c vs 200, and for a guy that's looking for a worksaw that provides better features and power it just is what it is..sorry..
Pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving is totally overrated…. Peacan pie is gooder in every way! Wanna fight about it;)