Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I loved 361s..the 462 just changed my perspective on a bunch of saws.
Definitely was a game changer right out of the gate. Now the 400 has to make its mark.
I can remember back when a fella from Stihl was on here asking about how to make this do that and so on, went by the handle of Panteliss or some such thing, then he disappeared and then came the 462, coincidence? I think not.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Definitely was a game changer right out of the gate. Now the 400 has to make its mark.
I can remember back when a fella from Stihl was on here asking about how to make this do that and so on, went by the handle of Panteliss or some such thing, then he disappeared and then came the 462, coincidence? I think not.

I remember that dude.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I'll soak a few pussy's by saying this..I'm not really a fan of the 400 either.

But I understand why someone might be.

Maybe I'll really give one a ride and see if it grows on me.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Glad I could get an answer...[emoji28][emoji1787][emoji23]

If you would've quoted me I've would've seen it...you have mustard syndrome.

I did one with no machine work with kev, steves and a few other guys tips and one Bad Smelling did.

Which one do you wanna lose your saw to cutie ?

You'll be changing those emojis to all tears.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I did one with no machine work with kev, steves and a few other guys tips and one Bad Smelling did.

It's your thread you got a notification that I posted do I really need to quote you?

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You'll be changing those emojis to all tears.
What's the deal with you calling me out? I built a 200t and I ported it. I posted I like it better than a 201 or a 2511.

The other thread you said you would probably never go for another 201t because your getting such great gains out of a 194t. Why are you looking for one in a trade?

In no way am I afraid of loosing to your awesome 201t Ryan. Remember I'm just a forum firewood cutter and your a professional. I have more time and money invested in a saw I wanted to build and port myself. I wouldn't be interested in running for pink slips but would love to have to opportunity to see how my saw stacks up against one you ported yourself or hell bring them all and see how I did against all of them! Let me know when so we can get an audience

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What's the deal with you calling me out? I built a 200t and I ported it. I posted I like it better than a 201 or a 2511.

The other thread you said you would probably never go for another 201t because your getting such great gains out of a 194t. Why are you looking for one in a trade?

In no way am I afraid of loosing to your awesome 201t Ryan. Remember I'm just a forum firewood cutter and your a professional. I have more time and money invested in a saw I wanted to build and port myself. I wouldn't be interested in running for pink slips but would love to have to opportunity to see how my saw stacks up against one you ported yourself or hell bring them all and see how I did against all of them! Let me know when so we can get an audience

I'd live with a 194 over a 201, no problem.. with a 14" bar it's a hell of a lot closer than I would've thought..with a 16" a 201 pulls ahead for the obvious reasons.

I wouldn't have said a word if you didn't say a 200 beats up on a 201...because it doesn't..at all. Especially ported.

Your 200 is a fine piece of chainsaw history. There's not many left that nice..

But that doesn't mean it walks on a 201.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thats my problem?

It can be if you want it to.

Oh..and I'm definitely not a professional..Scotty makes me feel like a dummy 2 or 3 times a week..at least.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It can be if you want it to.

Oh..and I'm definitely not a professional..Scotty makes me feel like a dummy 2 or 3 times a week..at least.
Get some logs and let's do it. Tell me how you will make it my problem?