beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a mint 550 off eBay that "didn't run right" for a like a hundred bucks. Only thing I've done is fuel it and run it. Runs fine btw. It's not ported YET but when I get around to it I'll ask the guys I trust, thier opinion of what works and form a plan.

I'll be damned if I'd belittle or defame them in an open forum after asking them for their help or opinions. That's not a good way to make friends..... Just sayin'

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a mint 550 off eBay that "didn't run right" for a like a hundred bucks. Only thing I've done is fuel it and run it. Runs fine btw. It's not ported YET but when I get around to it I'll ask the guys I trust, thier opinion of what works and form a plan.

I'll be damned if I'd belittle or defame them in an open forum after asking them for their help or opinions. That's not a good way to make friends..... Just sayin'

Friends are highly over rated evidently.

WoodsliverDan

Mechanical Beaver Builder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Nice

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Send it to TM to practice on and make vidja's with.o_O If they look good maybe Dan could send him one of his. Lol

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Then what are you seeing? That’s why I asked, would like to know what you found. I’m trying here man
I've looked at quite a few regular carbs and couldn't see why they didn't work right. Throw in some wires and an ecm and all hope goes out the window.