High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dr says its healing well
d7549ed66025ccd54c98c2ed5cb58187.jpg

9a39e7d7f8fda97db4b89e1daeb73447.jpg

bdda0a70acc88a54fd0cdafbc329cac0.jpg

Sent from the Hoskey Hills
Glad it's not as worse as it could be. Prayers

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many cords do you process every year?
I don’t really know, probably somewhere around 15. I know about 3 years ago I did around 30 cord.

I burn around 3 cord, my son-in-laws parents buy about 4 cord a year, summer camping & smoking has moved to about 2 cord a season. There is usually a few non regulars that take about 2 cord.

I don’t advertise, just try to stay ahead so I have dry wood. People see a lot of firewood stacked around so they call & ask if I will sell some.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t really know, probably somewhere around 15. I know about 3 years ago I did around 30 cord.

I burn around 3 cord, my son-in-laws parents buy about 4 cord a year, summer camping & smoking has moved to about 2 cord a season. There is usually a few non regulars that take about 2 cord.

I don’t advertise, just try to stay ahead so I have dry wood. People see a lot of firewood stacked around so they call & ask if I will sell some.
Stack it, and people come out of the woodwork..

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't been on here in a while, been BUSY sold all of our properties and bought a place IN THE STICKS .

Right on the Oklahoma Arkansas border at a little wide spot in the road called Cerragordo, Arkansas.
I live on the Oklahoma side but my east property line is the state line.

Question, I am going to remove all the pine trees , good straight pine timber but not enough for a logging crew to come and get ,

Would anyone on here have a portable saw mill want to come and cut this up?? And or have a get together?

I really hate to burn all this as it's damn good timber , it's too close to home and I'm surrounded by pines .

33°54'11.9"N 94°28'47.3"W

New home location

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't been on here in a while, been BUSY sold all of our properties and bought a place IN THE STICKS .

Right on the Oklahoma Arkansas border at a little wide spot in the road called Cerragordo, Arkansas.
I live on the Oklahoma side but my east property line is the state line.

Question, I am going to remove all the pine trees , good straight pine timber but not enough for a logging crew to come and get ,

Would anyone on here have a portable saw mill want to come and cut this up?? And or have a get together?

I really hate to burn all this as it's damn good timber , it's too close to home and I'm surrounded by pines .

33°54'11.9"N 94°28'47.3"W

New home location

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Wish I was closer....looks like 6.5 hrs one way.... I'd like to get some nice pine sawlogs.
How much are you planning to remove?