High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Instant coffee is poison.....đź‘Ž

I tried one cup about 15 years ago.....I felt like I was gonna crawl outta my skin for three days....it's a wonder it didn't give me a heart attack.
Normally, I am a Maxwell House guy but Mama doesn’t like it & prefers Folgers. So we compromise on different brands. I occasionally splurge on different types of beans at a shop but that requires me to visit the city…

We will see how the Hill Bros. is. She usually wastes more than she drinks, there are always 3-4 cups sitting around 1/2 drank. I use the same mug pretty much everyday & will let a pot last 2 days but she doesn’t like that either.

Mother likes chicory but I just can’t tolerate that stuff.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When my partner in crime was still alive we had two coffee makers. One for my wonderful coffee and one for her sludge. Problem solved.
Normally, I am a Maxwell House guy but Mama doesn’t like it & prefers Folgers. So we compromise on different brands. I occasionally splurge on different types of beans at a shop but that requires me to visit the city…

We will see how the Hill Bros. is. She usually wastes more than she drinks, there are always 3-4 cups sitting around 1/2 drank. I use the same mug pretty much everyday & will let a pot last 2 days but she doesn’t like that either.

Jetmd

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Smithville, MO..Born in Iowa by the grace of God
Country flag
Instant coffee is poison.....đź‘Ž

I tried one cup about 15 years ago.....I felt like I was gonna crawl outta my skin for three days....it's a wonder it didn't give me a heart attack.
Didn’t you drink a bunch of that in Nam?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning fellas. Nice day expected, with 57f now and 72f in a while.
Coffee is good this morning.
By the sounds of it, I might be lucky that the misses enjoys the same flavor that I do for java.

Last edited:

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Didn’t you drink a bunch of that in Nam?
My personal energy drink, 1969.
Canteen cup 3/4 full of water (if potable). Two packs of C’rat hot chocolate mix. Three or four packs of instant coffee. Several packs of creamer. As many packs of sugar from the bottom of my ruck that can be found.

Heat over some C4 dug from the inside of a claymore.

Stays with you for hours. đź‘Ť

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sounds like my house...

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning crew. 55° on the 10th of August? At 6-7 am is unusual to say the least don't know of this in the past
Sounds lovely.

It's 68 here, but "they" say it's going to peak at 80, so not bad at all for around here.

Good morning everybody.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning crew. 55° on the 10th of August? At 6-7 am is unusual to say the least don't know of this in the past

Hey Steve,

I don’t know if I remember in August in KC or I could sleep with the windows open.

60° this morning
51f at our homestead currently, and it is a windows open with the fan pulling some fresh air through. Claiming 72f later.

Oh yea
Good morning fellas !