High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning everybody.
Plans for the day start with working on the well. Nothing major. Last year I forgot to drain the UV filter. It froze and broke the bulbs ($100 mistake). Repaired it, just didn’t install it so this time it will get installed then we’ll have water. In theory anyway.
This afternoon will be spent cutting and bailing the yard and spreading tick granuals. Providing the rider starts. If not I’ll pull out a Lawnboy and cut a few paths.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all fires heating espresso pot and temp is up to 47f outside, was 41 as low overnight. Final steam, turned off heat and poured the right amount over oatmeal in cup. Inna minute or so the spoon'l get used and then on to straight coffee. Then learning about today's assignment
G'day gents

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you look at the odds of winning they are very close with and without a ticket.
Pwrbl 292,2xx,xx to one, mega is 1 out of more than 300,000,000. Without a ticket no chance at all, except my buddy who says he'll win when the winning ticket is picked up from the ground
One other noticed fact; it's been 221 years since the 13 year cicadas and the 17 year cicadas emerged in same year. This is the one and I'm fortunate (yeah right) to live in one of the counties that they over lap. Overwhelming 13 years ago on edge of national forest a county over.
Sawdust man you're lucky enough to only hear from the lower group, folks a county r 2 up the upper group

Last edited:

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pwrbl 292,2xx,xx to one, mega is 1 out of more than 300,000,000. Without a ticket no chance at all, except my buddy who says he'll win when the winning ticket is picked up from the ground
One other noticed fact; it's been 221 years since the 13 year cicadas and the 17 year cicadas emerged in same year. This is the one and I'm fortunate (yeah right) to live in one of the counties that they over lap. Overwhelming 13 years ago on edge of national forest a county over.
Sawdust man you're lucky enough to only hear from the lower group, folks a county r 2 up the upper group
I can't think of any good things to say about cicadas.....noisy buggers...😡