High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening.

Looks like we got about 2" of nice civilized vertical rain today.👍

Sam & me sawed 50 dinky 4' cedar logs today....he says that's stacked good enough... I'm not convinced...
View attachment 392081
They'll come off that stack just fine to go onto the trailer stack lol

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas.

Got hooked up to the new fiber optic service today. Now need a couple adapter thingys for a tv and my desktop.

Almost only use the desktop once a year to do my taxes.

It was handy having Michael here to translate the technician speak. 😉

Best part is I can tell Optimum Cable service ‘goodby mother effers’. They been robbing folks for years. *a-holes!

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stopped by the house this evening to get the mail, like always. A 20 yard dumpster has always been at the house and been changed out about 4 times since the beginning of this. I noticed a few boxes sitting above the rim. Somebodies been here today I thought. Opened the front door and heard a faint whirring sound like a fan running. Walked on in to the hallway and opened the bifold door to the furnace/water heater cubby hole and there sits the new furnace/ac. I look over at the wall in the hallway and there’s a new thermostat. Walk out the back door to see the condenser unit. They put in a high efficiency unit. I wasn’t expecting that.
Pleasantly surprised I am.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stopped by the house this evening to get the mail, like always. A 20 yard dumpster has always been at the house and been changed out about 4 times since the beginning of this. I noticed a few boxes sitting above the rim. Somebodies been here today I thought. Opened the front door and heard a faint whirring sound like a fan running. Walked on in to the hallway and opened the bifold door to the furnace/water heater cubby hole and there sits the new furnace/ac. I look over at the wall in the hallway and there’s a new thermostat. Walk out the back door to see the condenser unit. They put in a high efficiency unit. I wasn’t expecting that.
Pleasantly surprised I am.
That's a big thumbs up! 👍

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that part is usually oring sealed
You are correct. I took it apart. I tried to find O-rings at O'Reilly's and TSC, but it was a no go. Probably some special size; one of them looks like a square O-ring too. It is an old Craftsman impact; parts are NLA. Any suggestions?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas.

Got hooked up to the new fiber optic service today. Now need a couple adapter thingys for a tv and my desktop.

Almost only use the desktop once a year to do my taxes.

It was handy having Michael here to translate the technician speak. 😉

Best part is I can tell Optimum Cable service ‘goodby mother effers’. They been robbing folks for years. *a-holes!
I have Optimum; they are thieves, but I have no other option...