High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It must be that season to work on the wood haulers. I currently have my 02 Duramax apart to put in new head gaskets. I noticed some sloppy valve guides while I had the heads off so I replaced 8 of the 32 guides last night and I'll be cutting the valve seats this weekend. And true to form I couldn't leave the ports untouched.

View attachment 349206 View attachment 349207 View attachment 349208
I wish I had a clue as to what you are talking about, but I don't. Don't even try to explain. I wish I could do what you guys do. It is amazing to me.

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got my hedge posts sorted, sold & hauled off today, 147 total. The dump trailer is the bees knees for hauling/unloading posts.

26 @ 10’ long
View attachment 349170

16 @ 9’ long
View attachment 349171

105 @ 8’ long
I forgot to snap a pic of the 8’ pile

Then I cleaned up some trees I had down @ my aunts place & took down a couple smaller Ash trees.

Ash, Cherry & Honey Locust in the trailer
View attachment 349173

Same in the pickup only they are uglies for boiler wood, plus a butt of Mulberry & 4 old hedge posts I found.

View attachment 349174

Burning a stogie & a Swedish candle while enjoying a beautiful night.
View attachment 349176

Looks like good days work. Up at my parents place in Greeley, Ne. for junk jaunt plus trimmed up a tree. Couldn't even see through it when I started. 3 loads of brush and ended up with this. Only had my 20V Dewalt pole saw with me. Needs more but I will need to try and get in the tree to reach it and that's not something I'm looking forward to.

Attachments

• 20220923_113013.jpg
    20220923_113013.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220923_113045.jpg
    20220923_113045.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 17

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I got some saw and saw dust therapy in today but I got called way before I could get any pics will try and get more therapy tomorrow and some pics
Speaking of sawdust.... I was sawing lumber outta dead dry bug-murdered ash today......the wind was in my face no matter what way I turned, blowing nice powdery dust up my nose, in my eyes, and dang near filled my ears.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening everybody.
Been busy this week between work and hobbies.
Been doing some trading the past few weeks. About a month or so back I traded one of my John Deere 317’s to a second cousin that wanted it really badly for a 92 F150 4WD 5.0V8 5speed. Been sitting in his field for a few years. Rebuilding the upper part of the tilt column, fix the exhaust and got a water pump to put on it. I’ll play with it this weekend some more and take it out for a test drive. Last fall I traded my 99 Ford Ranger to my youngest son for a 96 Dodge neon and his help in rebuilding the Van. The Neon was a good runner, we had one years ago. I’d forgotten how low those things sit. I would have to fall into it and roll out onto the ground just to get out. Last Tuesday I traded it for a 91 Explorer Eddie Bauer. It’s nice to be able to step into it and step out without having to crawl on the ground.
Goldie’s been having bad problems with her left knee these past few months. Has gotten to where she can hardly push in the clutch, so I started looking around for something with an automatic. Found something practically in my back yard, so to speak. My Nephew had a 2000 Expedition Eddie Bauer and he was interested in trading it for her truck. We drove it home last night. I’ve never had anything as nice as what this thing is and momma doesn’t have to shift anymore either.
:)

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of sawdust.... I was sawing lumber outta dead dry bug-murdered ash today......the wind was in my face no matter what way I turned, blowing nice powdery dust up my nose, in my eyes, and dang near filled my ears.
Welcome to the Ozarks..

Ash don’t behave like the rest of the Midwest...

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning!
f81093927f151aeb146b6e4076d044b2.jpg

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I joined Facebook today.

“Let’s be careful out there.”

Sgt. Phil Esterhaus, ‘Hill Street Blues’
So, Carl, are you a member of the Remington chainsaw group yet?
I'm not on that one but I am on 37 other chainsaw groups.

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning
Hey Jimbo your welcome to stop by our campsite
Island view park, 15A
White Dodge truck &5th wheel
Like to meet you

Sent from Hoskey Hills

I would be happy to but you are still a bit over 2 hours east of me & my grandson showed up last night.

I plan on swinging thru your neck of the woods at some point over the winter & next summer. My wife is planning on doing an aqua bike race (swimming & cycling) next August at Palo so she wants to go checkout the cycling route & the swimming hole.

I was planning on trying to swing by your place while in the neighborhood.

Last edited:

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would be happy to but you are still a bit over 2 hours east of me & my grandson showed up last night.

I plan on swinging thru your neck of the woods at some point over the winter & next summer. My wife is planning on doing an aqua bike race (swimming & cycling) next August at Palo so she wants to go checkout the cycling route & the swimming hole.

I was planning on trying to swing by your place while in the neighborhood.

Sounds good [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks good....how are you going to fix it? smoke? BBQ?
It was on the smoker from 7:00 - 1:00 for a smoke ring and bark.
Then I crammed that big bastard into my biggest roaster to finish in the oven at 200 degrees..
If ya wanna keep the bark, just put a rack inside the roaster to keep the brisket suspended above all the juice it renders. I go 12 hrs cook time give or take a couple hours.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was on the smoker from 7:00 - 1:00 for a smoke ring and bark.
Then I crammed that big bastard into my biggest roaster to finish in the oven at 200 degrees..
If ya wanna keep the bark, just put a rack inside the roaster to keep the brisket suspended above all the juice it renders. I go 12 hrs cook time give or take a couple hours.

2 year old white oak was used for the smoking portion..

Kosher salt, garlic powder, corse black pepper and chili powder were used for the rub..

Makin me hungry, wish I could trade a few hogs for a good steer....