High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Independence Day!
b067c005bb8073ace3cbe4c752f5d3fe.jpg
8430d367efe8807dc2149581ffd5afd1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, I plan on taking this slowly. Plus my kids are coming down to help (as in doing most of the work) on this part of the project.
After the well house is done, then it's time to pull the Well pump and see why the pump quit. I'm betting its a broken/bad wire connection.
I'm building the well house with a flip type roof and a beam across the top to mount a boat winch on. The previous owners dad put this in himself, I'm betting. So, it was probably done as cheap as possible. It looks like he used schedule 40 white PVC pipe. Which makes me worry a little about pulling it. But I'm taking with me a complete new well just in case I have to change the pump. I sure hope it pulls easy
:)

I may be learning about wells soon enough. We’re trying to buy a 200 yr old farmhouse in Epsom NH, on well and septic. A five foot thick oak tree by the barn, couple of acres of thick mature timber. Post and beam, old times stuff. Praying the inspection goes well Monday morning. Much of it hinges on the laterals and how they’re doing. Hope your well is still good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
9:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may be learning about wells soon enough. We’re trying to buy a 200 yr old farmhouse in Epsom NH, on well and septic. A five foot thick oak tree by the barn, couple of acres of thick mature timber. Post and beam, old times stuff. Praying the inspection goes well Monday morning. Much of it hinges on the laterals and how they’re doing. Hope your well is still good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
NH???

But why????

The people up there can’t cook biscuits and gravy and are essentially sketchy..